The Drink That Led To More

I get in my car to head to the party, the week was so long with school and Jacob flirting with me every single class we had together.

I punch in the address on my phone and it's about an hour away so I start my drive.

Along the way I stop to grab a snack as I pull into the driveway of Jacob's big mansion like house.

As I get out and walk up the steps the door opens and all I see are guys and no girls yet, Jacob smiles at me and hugs me gently which I find odd.

He walks me inside and sits down next to me on the couch and puts his arm around my shoulders, I get butterflies in my stomach as my crush on him awakens again.

I smile to myself as he says "so princess how have you been?"

I reply in my soft voice "just fine, You?"

He smiles softly at me and I smile back softly at him as his friends start whistling and cat calling me I get a bit uncomfortable.

He looks at his friends with a nasty look and they stop almost instantly like they know better than what they did.

I push the feeling of love towards Jacob away. It's not right for me to like my best friends ex.

My best friend is just so important and the rule is no dating each others ex's.

I sigh softly and tell myself it's fine for tonight to be with Jacob.

Then my best friend Izzy walks into the party and gives me a nasty look and I ignore it, putting my head against Jacob's shoulder.

Jacob kisses my forehead gently and runs his fingers through my hair gently.

I look up at Jacob as he grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen and I laugh softly.

He pours us some drinks and I sip it and make a weird face. "What is this?" I ask softly.

He responds "rum mixed with Coke princess."

I nod slowly and giggle as he leans in and kisses my lips in a soft but passionate kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck gently as he kisses down my jawline to my neck.

I'm biting my lip softly to keep quiet so no one will hear us from the kitchen.

I say through shagged breaths "Jacob we should go somewhere private."

He nods in agreement and takes my hand leading me upstairs to his room and sits me down on the bed gently.

I look into his eyes as he crawls on top of me slowly and touches my body gently as I squirm under his touch staying quiet as of right now.

All of a sudden he grabs my dress straps and pulls them down leaving me exposed under his touch next thing I know I'm under his body under his control.

486 words