(Y/n's) Bio

Name: Y/n Fushiguro

Allies: Sorcerer Killer (old title), Overlord Killer (new title)

Age: 33 (canonically) 26s (physically)

Gender: Male

Eye color: Blue

Appearance:

Personality: Y/n is a cool-headed, confident man who makes a living using his skills and does not sweat the small stuff

Personality: Y/n is a cool-headed, confident man who makes a living using his skills and does not sweat the small stuff. He appears to enjoy insightful conversation with others as long as it somehow pertains to himself. He is an assassin who doesn't question his client's motives as long as the money is right.

Abilities and Powers

Overall Skill Level: While Y/n is technically a non-curse user with no innate talent for jujutsu, he was one of the most elite fighters in the jujutsu world when he was alive. With innate physical prowess far superior to all others in his path, Y/n contended with the most dangerous and highly ranked jujutsu practitioners this era had to offer.

Master Weapons Specialist: The Sorcerer Killer is capable of employing a wide variety of weapons in battle. His entire fighting style is based around using weapons to substitute for jujutsu. He keeps a vast arsenal in his cursed spirit, allowing him to efficiently switch weapons out based on necessity.

Enhanced Senses: Thanks to his Heavenly Restriction, Y/n's lack of cursed energy resulted in his five senses being heightened to their absolute peak. He was able to see curses and jujutsu with just his elevated senses and even developed a resistance to them. This also allowed Y/n to track sorcerers without the use of residuals, as he was able to follow human footprints and odors.

Immense Strength: Y/n possesses a superhuman degree of physical strength, enough so to effortlessly rival overlords and some sins.

Immense Speed and Reflexes: Y/n has been noted to have superhuman speed, so much so that his opponents can't read his moves. He could dodge almost anything thrown at him.

 He could dodge almost anything thrown at him