Chapter 12: Dave Panpa

After breakfast, Rupert went to go see Dave. "You sure you don't want to come?" Dave sighs, shaking his head. "Someone needs to keep an eye here. Charles's airplane is out of fuel, and everyone already looks stressed enough. I might just mess up.." Rupert places a hand on Dave's shoulder. "I doubt you'll mess up, but if you don't want to go, we won't force you." Dave smiles at Rupert's words, causing the shortie to blush. "A-anyways, I'll see you soon, Dave. Stay safe.." Dave nods. "I will.."

While Calvin was packing his weapons, he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Calvin, you sure we're made for this?" Konrad asked, concerned. "We're not like Rupert or Henry, and we rarely go on these types of adventures!" Calvin chuckles. "Don't be ridiculous! We got this!" Konrad sighs. "Alright..bu-" their conversation was interrupted by Kay rudely entering their room. "Sup, losers. Jahalovob told me to check on you two. Yall ready?" The twins nod. "Good, cause yall are going to need it. There's been another announcement about the plan. That ghost seemed to have brought a friend named Insanity Brain, able to trick people into thinking of seeing something else." Calvin's eyes widened. "That's cool!!..A scary kind of cool.." Konrad opens his phone, typing in something. "Huh..Insanity Brain is a type of disease. It's able to create a black pattern on the side of it's victims. That'll be good to know." Kay nods. "Come on, then. Let's go."

Once everyone was ready, they started heading to their destinations:

Rupert, Henry, and Konrad:

"Alright, how do we cause a crime?" Konrad asks, looking at Henry. 'Let's set a building on fire!' Henry exclaims. Rupert cuts him off. "First of all, no. Definitely no." Henry sighs. Konrad looks around the city. He then notices an alleyway. "A kidnapping!" Rupert and Henry look at him. "What?! A kidnapping always works!" Rupert shrugs. "That works more than setting a building on fire." He eyes Henry. Henry shrugs. 'Still would've worked. Anyways, who's the bait?' Konrad raises his hand. "Me! Me!! I have Rank 12 skills in acting!" Rupert nods. "It's true. Now, come on. Let's get into place.."

Jahalovob, Charles, and Kay:

"6 PM. We strike" Kay announces confidently. Charles sets a time on his phone. "It's already 4:30. One hour and thirty minutes until we commit arson." "Not arson.." Jahalovob chuckles nervously. "Why'd I put myself with the pyromaniacs?" He groans, looking at the two who are insanely chuckling. Kay then sees a guard walking by. "Get down!!" He stuffs the three of them in a bush. The guard walks by, scanning the area. "Room 56 clear. 79 more to go." Charles gasps a bit as the guard leaves. "79 more to go?! How are we going to find the Prying Key in 135 rooms? They have guards everywhere at night!!" Jahalovob smiles. "Ellie and Henry's teams will handle that!"

Ellie and Calvin:

"Good day, sir!" Calvin smiles nervously, talking to the worker. "Do you err..know the exhibit to where the Prying Key is located? My partner here is interested in that kind of stuff!" Ellie nods her head, smiling. "Veeeerryyy interested..!" The worker points to a big sign labeled PRYING KEY. "Oh! Thanks, good sir!" Calvin and Ellie head into the exhibit, looking for the key. They then found it. "There it is!" Calvin inspects the key. "Yep! It's real!!" Ellie sighs. "Wish I could be on Henry's team to get it..come on, let's go make a path for them." Calvin notices how down Ellie looks. "Hey, pretty sure we'll be able to steal it if anything goes wrong with Henry and them." Ellie nods, smiling. "Guess you're right."

"Sir, I found the house. Only one person is there.."

"Good..find them and bring them to me. I need to find that key.."

"Yes, sir.."

Dave's POV

I just finished wiping down the tables, now time to clean up the kitchen. "Man, cleaning is so fun when you're alone!!" I smile with glee, cleaning off the counters. After that, I washed the dishes and cleaned the fridge. Your fridge always gets dirty after all those leftovers in there. Make sure to clean it real good!! Once I finished the kitchen. I started making up the beds and tidying the room. "Phew! Finally done!" I sat down on the couch, sighing in relief. Then, there was a knock on the door. "Hm?" I got up, heading over to the door. I looked through the peep hole, seeing a innocent little boy in a red hat. "Oh!" I smile, opening the door. My smile drops as I noticed a figure. It was wearing the red hat that the boy had. "W-w-what the..?" I tried screaming, but a tentacle was wrapped around my mouth. Then, everything went dark as I passed out..