A Fresh Start

*BZZ, BZZ, BZZ*

The sound of my alarm had woken me up from my slumber.

It has already been a day since Walker had left. I felt so empty without him.

*DING!*

Ahem. Speaking of Walker, he just sent me a picture of him in bed. What a cutie. Oh how I miss him.

Okay, Okay enough of the Walker talk. I really need to get ready for school.

As I got ready for school the only thing on my mind was Walker.

"Lili! Come down, I made you some breakfast!!" My mom shouts.

"Alright, alright! I'll be down in a couple of minutes!" I shout back, making sure she can hear me from down stairs.

A "couple" of minutes later

"Liliana! Where are you, it's been 20 minutes and ur still not down! It's time to leave, unless you wanna be late for the first day back to school!" My mom shouts, echoing throughout the house.

Spoiler alert. I was indeed late. When I say "late" I don't mean 5 minutes late, I mean half an hour late...

I might be half an hour late but at least my fit is cute and my makeup is too. I just wish Walker was here to see it.

As I arrived to the school the first class of the day had ended and it was passing period.

I was walking around the halls looking for my locker when I bumped into someone.

Oh gosh fuck me.

It was Tony and his new bitch Lorelei.

"Watch where your goi- Liliana?! What the hell are you doing here?" She says.

"I could ask you the same thing, Lorelei." I reply.

I know you guys feel that tension between us. And your probably wondering, "What did Liliana Sertonio get herself into again."

Well it's quite a long story so I suggest you get comfy.

It all started in 5th grade. Me and Margret were together, as usual.

"Margret look at that girl over there! She looks so lonely, maybe we should go talk to her!" I suggested.

"I mean you could, I not very good with new people.." She says.

Little did I know I was making the biggest mistake of my life.

"Heya! My name is Liliana but you can call me Lili! This is my best friend Margret! What's your name?" I asked.

"M-my name is L-l-loreli.." She mumbles.

"Loreli? Hmm.. That's a beautiful name!" I exclaimed.

Fast forward

Margret began warming up to Loreli and we all became the bestest friends.

We were the 'Unstoppable Trio'.. Key word, 'were'..

And of course you all are wondering where did it all go wrong? Well lemme tell ya!

Once we made it to 8th grade Loreli began to change. She started drifting away from me and Margret.

She began hanging out with the "popular girls" who we hated.

Soon enough she was transformed into ur stereotypical mean girl.

One day I was searching for Tony because he promised he would have lunch with me.

And yes at the time I was dating him.

I opened the door to a classroom.

And there I was.. Standing in front of the door in an empty classroom. Tony and Loreli making out.

"Tony... WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU LYING, CHEATING BASTARD!" I scream.

"AND YOU LORELI..! I TRUSTED YOU! H..How could you.." I break down.

"H..hey! Lili, babe. This is a misunderstanding. I love you, not her.!" Tony says as he approaches me.

I give him a good kick in the stomach and push past him, making my way towards Loreli.

"YOU SCUMBAG. AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU?? THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" I stutter, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I slapped Loreli with all my force. Leaving her speechless.

Authors Note:
A- I've been quite busy with school and finals but I am finally free from all that. I'm really sorry for the short chapter, I will be making the next ones longer.

D- Hi guys, it's been awhile, we are so sorry we haven't been active we just wanted some space and continue our lives but we are active now and PLEASE vote!