13

_________________________________________
Vote target : 100 votes ( I know bohot jyada hai but aap sab kar doge 🥺💓)
_________________________________________

_________________________________________Vote target : 100 votes ( I know bohot jyada hai but aap sab kar doge 🥺💓)_________________________________________

As I uttered those words, he moved away from me without uttering a single question. He silently sat on the edge of the bed, and for a brief moment, the room was engulfed in heavy silence. I could sense that my words had struck a chord, causing him pain. But I didn't want him to become a source of discomfort for me. His protective nature and the way he shields me from the world are testaments to the trust and comfort I find in him. However, I also didn't want him to become a trigger for any past traumas or negative experiences.

Just when the silence became almost unbearable, he unexpectedly broke the stillness. "So, I was wondering, are you on Instagram?" he asked, his voice breaking through the tension. My mind immediately raced, wondering if he had searched for my Instagram account. But rather than voicing my suspicions, I chose to keep them to myself.

"No, actually, my mom told me to delete it because of some issues with our relatives... I mean, no, I don't have an Instagram account," I replied, trying to divert the conversation away from the underlying concerns. I didn't want to burden him with the complexities of my past.

"Complete your words," he insisted, his tone gentle but firm. I hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether to reveal the truth or simply change the subject. Eventually, I decided that honesty was the best approach, even if it meant exposing my vulnerabilities.

"Actually, it's a long story," I began cautiously, my voice filled with a mix of hesitation and vulnerability.

Prathna paced back and forth in her room, her mind filled with worry and uncertainty

Prathna paced back and forth in her room, her mind filled with worry and uncertainty. "What if he harms Veenu?" she whispered to herself, her voice filled with concern. She couldn't bear the thought of any harm coming to her sister. But then she reminded herself that she was his enemy, so maybe Vanya would be safe. Still, the words he had said lingered in her mind, leaving her wondering about his intentions and who he was referring to.

Just as Prathna was lost in her thoughts, Roohi entered the room, calling out to her. Prathna's heart skipped a beat, wondering if Roohi had overheard her inner turmoil. "Dii," Roohi said, her voice filled with curiosity. Prathna tried to compose herself, unsure of what to say.