Chapter 18: The morning

Selena's Pov

I woke up to the sunlight shining from the window. I felt warmth by my naked body. I saw Leo's body pressed against mine. I stretched my limb body. My naked body was brushing against Leo's. The memories came flooding back from last night. I can't believe how Leo made me feel from last night. I turned over and saw a sleepy Leo right next to me seeing his handsome face. I traced my fingers over his jawline and his lips were slightly parted open. I leaned into him, kissed him, still shocked we were still naked from our passionate night together. It feels like I was dreaming but the way Leo holds me close I knew it was real. Leo slowly started to wake up his eye met mine he smiles at me his hand touched my cheek softly stroking it with the pad of his thumb Leo whispered *Good morning my beautiful wife* I smiled at his response. I said *Good morning handsome* with a tired voice. He leans in close kiss my neck sending shivers down my spine Leo asked me if I remember from last night I smiled at him I kissed his soft lips and smiled across my face Leo said *I guess that means yes* He kissed me passionately, his lips were hungrily as they mold against mine. I moaned into his mouth, my body brushing against his body once again. Leo's hands were all over my body tracing every curve and dipped his finger inside of me. I arched my back wanting more of his touch. Leo slid his hand between my legs teasing me with his fingers. I gasped as he slid them inside of me. My body is already aching from him. Leo knows just how to touch me and lose control over him. His lips leave my mine and trail down my chest and boobes leaving trails of kisses Leo reaches for my boobes taking one in his mouth and sucking it gently I moaned my hands running through his hair as Leo continued to pleasure me. He moves down even further, his tongue flicking against my pussy. I whimpered of the feeling my body was trembling with pleasure. Leo knows exactly how to make me squirm and moan with just his mouth. He returned to my lips kissing me softly as he entered inside of me I gasped of the feeling I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer. Our bodies moved together with a perfect harmony. Our moans and groans filled the room. I looked into his eyes, losing myself in the moment Leo's thrust became more urgent and I felt myself building towards another climax. I cling to him, my body trembling as I reach the climax. Leo collapsed on top of me, our bodies sweaty and hearts racing. Leo pulled me close to him, his arms wrapped around me protective. Leo whispered in my ear *I love you my princess* I said * I love you too my prince* has my heart overflowing with love for my best friend and husband. Leo and I lay there still naked and tangled with each other and spent the morning together. When Leo and I were done making love together he pulled out of me. I whimpered about the loss of connection. I didn't want him to leave. He rolled off of me and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. I was just laying there still naked. The cold hit my skin, getting chills. I saw Leo walking back to the bed he was hovering over me and leaned in to kiss me. He grabbed my limp body I wrapped my legs and arms around him Leo whispered in my ear *you coming with me* I smiled in his neck. He knew that I needed him when Leo walked us in the bathroom and he closed the door with his foot. Leo put me down while still holding me. My body was still limp. I cling onto his shoulders for support because I still feel weak in my legs. He kissed me passionately. I moaned into his mouth Leo picked me up, put me against the shower wall and started kissing me passionately.