Part 4

Falcon stood up and carefully poured all of the remaining booze around the building. After he does that, he carefully sets up a plan for him to escape. Then, he lights up the booze with his lighter. Since the booze is around the building, the building started burning itself. He looked at the fire mesmerized. Amused. Overwhelmingly happy. He got rid of all evidence that connected him to the "horrendous" arsonist crime, or atleast that's what falcon said about the crime to the police. The thing is, even if falcon drank quarter a bottle of booze, he was still completely sober while burning the building.

Many celebrities got injured, heavily wounded. The princess outlived it though. This left the falcon with no choice but to marry her. Falcon took complete advantage of that. In the day of the marriage, falcon plotted a scheme. He knew that because of the princess's fame, a good amount of people wanted to assassinate her. So he looked at the fireworks at the wedding, and replaced them with dynamite. he carefully painted the dynamite and put cones of the top to make it look like fireworks. He made sure the princess will light the fireworks first, if she did it'll almost guarantee to blow up in her face. Then, it happened. He murdered the princess and took on the name of the king and did as he pleased.