Chapter Four: Goodwill Event-IItled part

Author Note: A new chapter is here! Hope you like it!

Chapter Four: Goodwill Event-II

"Tenodakume Gojo, huh?" Mahito said as he turned a page of his book.

"So the boy has Six Eyes?" Jogo said in a worried tune. "Now that's a big problem. One Satoru Gojo is already causing enough trouble. The boy is a big problem."

"Not yet," Geto corrected as he took a sip from his lemon juice. "He may have a car, but he doesn't know how to drive. It's as simple as that."

Jogo sneered.

Currently, Geto, along with Mahito and Jogo, was relaxing on deck chairs. Jogo was still recovering after he fought against Satoru Gojo while Mahito was in a jolly mood. Geto had that 'I am very wise and nice' smile on his face.

"I wanna play with that kid!" Mahito cheerfully said as he snapped his book shut. He leaned towards Geto and asked, "Can I?"

"Hmm," Geto gave him an understanding smile. "He is not fun to play with yet. Although..."

"Yes! His cursed parents!" Mahito stood up. "They should be enough of a challenge."

"Mahito," Geto sternly said. "Stay away from the kid. At least wait until Satoru Gojo is sealed away."

"Ugh!" Mahito pouted. "You're no fun!"

"The boy will have an important role in the future." Geto said as he took another sip.

"Really?" Jogo asked, genuinely curious.

"Indeed." Replied Geto before he mentally added, 'In the Culling Games and...' He smirked.

• •

"You are still alive, old man." Gojo said as he patted the old man's shoulder. "I thought you would have died from the shock of Yuji being alive."

"Youngsters these days..." He sighed. "Why is Sukuna's vessel and that Gojo boy still alive?" Yoshinobu Gakuganji asked.

"I am not letting my own nephew be executed and as for Yuji," Gojo smiled. "You guys sent him to die there, didn't you? Well, he just returned from being dead! Isn't that amazing!"

Gakuganji sighed.

"Can you not feel that boy's odd presence?" Argued Gakuganji. "It is different from Okkotsu's. He must be-"

"I already told you, old man," Gojo said in a stern voice. "Leave him alone. Both of them."

"You will regret your actions." The old principal said before walking away.

Satoru looked at Yaga and jumped at him to give a hug. "Yo! Yaga-sensei...!"

...but he had to stop.

"Alright everyone!" Yaga said as he tightly held Gojo between his armpits, stopping the man from saying anything irritating. "The rules are simple." Yaga said. "The Tokyo-Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event will be held over two days. The first day is going to be group battles," Principal Yaga announced as he held Satoru. "The rules are simple. The first team to exorcize the second-grade cursed spirit released in the designated area wins. Several third-grade and lower cursed spirits will be released into the designated area, as well. If a winner is not decided by sunset the team that excorcises the most cursed spirits wins. There is no other rule. Also, you can try to sabotage the others. However, keep in mind that you're all on the same side in the fight against the curses. I hope this programme will help you to learn about yourselves and your future companions through competing."