Chapter Twelve: The Sage of Jujutsu

Author Note: Hey guys, a new chapter is here. 7000 words on this chapter.

NOTE: If you are not a fan of the whole Otsutsuki and Boruto-Generation thing, then I suggest you skip this part and go straight to chapter 16 (when it'll be released.)

So, after reading this chapter, just in case you think whether I am pulling a Kishimoto or not, no, I am not.

I had all this planned from chapter one.

Now, enjoy...

Chapter Twelve: The Sage of Jujutsu

The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a soft, golden glow on the small, cozy kitchen. Hanako was already up, her hands deftly moving as she prepared breakfast. The smell of freshly brewed coffee mingled with the aroma of pancakes, filling the room with a comforting warmth.

Kenji shuffled into the kitchen, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He smiled at the sight of his wife, her hair tied up in a messy bun, a soft hum escaping her lips as she worked. He moved to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. "Good morning, love," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

Hanako turned her head, her eyes crinkling at the corners as she smiled at him. "Good morning, Kenji," she replied, her voice soft and filled with affection. She turned back to the stove, flipping a pancake with practiced ease.

Just then, the pitter-patter of small feet could be heard, growing louder as they approached the kitchen. Tenodakume, their son, bounded into the room, his eyes bright and full of energy. "Morning, Mom! Morning, Dad!" he greeted, hopping onto a stool at the kitchen island.

"Good morning, Naruto," Kenji replied, ruffling his son's hair affectionately. He moved to pour himself a cup of coffee, adding just a splash of milk and a spoonful of sugar.

As the family settled down to eat, the room was filled with the sounds of quiet conversation and laughter. Hanako and Kenji listened with rapt attention as Naruto excitedly recounted his dreams from the night before, his hands waving around animatedly as he spoke.

At that moment, the kitchen was more than just a room in their house. It was a sanctuary, a place where they could come together as a family and share in the simple joy of being together. The love and warmth that filled the room was palpable, a testament to the strong bond that they shared.

As they were eating, Tenodakume looked up at his parents, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. "Mom, Dad, do you remember the first time we made pancakes together?" he asked.

Hanako chuckled, a soft, fond smile on her face. "Of course, sweetheart. You were so small, you could barely reach the counter even with the stool," she said, her voice filled with nostalgia.

Kenji joined in, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "And you insisted on flipping the pancakes yourself. Do you remember what happened?" he asked, a teasing note in his voice.

Naruto's face turned a bright shade of red as he recalled the memory. "I... I may have flipped it too hard. It ended up on the ceiling," he admitted, his words causing his parents to burst into laughter.

"That's right," Hanako said, reaching over to ruffle his hair affectionately. "But you know what? That was the best pancake we ever had."