Chapter 3 Re-writing

The first Oriental Fleet of the Fleet of Fog Flagship Super-Sea Area Assault and Suppression Ship Shinano and heavy cruisers Haguro, Ashigara, and the Sakura empire Ship Girls, Destroyer Harekaze and submarine I-122 along with the 13 Cargo vessels,

They finally arrived at azur lane base after 2 days of sailing, Shinano Flagship of the First Oriental Fleet saw the azur lane base, especially she saw allot of ww2 Battleship, Aircraft Carrier, Heavy Cruiser, Light cruisers, and Destroyer's on the dock.

Shinano's Perspective:

As we approached the bustling port of Azur Lane, my towering Fleet of Fog stood out amidst the numerous World War II warships that lined the docks. Alongside my primary Mental Model, I observed the spectacle with my enigmatic companion Haguro and her younger sister, Ashigara.

As we drew nearer to the edge of the docks, our arrival was met with both curiosity and astonishment. A man adorned in a commander's uniform stood with the legendary ship girl Enterprise by his side. I had heard tales of her exploits from Harekaze.

Upon reaching approximately 0.42 kilometers from the docks, I commanded Haguro and Ashigara to halt their advance. Harekaze and I-122, along with the Sakura Empire cargo vessels they escorted, continued onward to secure their berths at the port.

This unexpected maneuver drew bewildered glances from the assembled Kansens and even the commander of Azur Lane. The reason for our hesitation was simple: I held no desire to dock my magnificent ship within those confines.

(ARP)Ashigara: "Lady Shinano, why have we halted at a distance from the docks?" Ashigara inquired, her voice laced with concern.

(ARP)Shinano: "It's quite straightforward, Ashigara," I replied calmly. "I have no intention of docking there."

After 3 minutes of being stared at by the Azur Lane Kansens, Shinano decided to disembark her vessel. She ordered Haguro and Ashigara to follow her to the dock, where they created their own platform using their nanomaterial.

As the mental models walked to the transparent platform leading to the dock, the Azur Lane Kansens were shocked once again. They had never seen anyone walk on a transparent platform before.

Upon stepping onto the dock, the three mental models were greeted by Commander John William, the base commander.

"Greetings, ladies. Welcome to Azur Lane Naval Base. Besides me is Enterprise, our Eagle Union Ship Girl."

"Hello," Enterprise greeted them warmly.

(ARP)Shinano: "Hello, Commander John and Enterprise," Shinano replied with a smile. "I am Shinano, the Super Sea Area Assault and Suppression Ship from the Fleet of Fog. These are my fellow fleet members, Haguro and her younger sister, Ashigara."

"Hey," Haguro nodded.

"Hello," Ashigara added.

To their surprise, Enterprise recognized their names.

"Wait, those are your names?" Commander John exclaimed.

"Yes," Shinano confirmed.

"Miss Shinano, why does your aircraft carrier resemble a Siren's?" Commander John inquired.

(ARP)Shinano: "We are not Sirens," Shinano clarified. "Our vessels have always had this appearance, which is the emblem of the Fleet of Fog."

"Fleet of Fog, huh," Commander John mused. "Perhaps we can continue this discussion in my office?"