Chapter 6

This chapter contains rape, use of potion to force submission and smut. If you don't like it skip to the next chapter.

Ruby's POV:

"No, stay away from me." I whispered.

"Now, now my queen why would I." Blackbeard whispered with lust. He grabbed my wrist as I try to flee.

"Now, Ruby don't try to run. You know how that makes me feel." He whispered as he threw me onto the bed. I try to back away as he climbs onto the bed.

"Please, don't do this." I whispered.

"Ruby, you are mine." He hissed as he pinned me down and kissed me. He then rips off the dress I was wearing.

"Beautiful." He growled as he removed his shirt. I try to look anywhere but at him.

"Ruby, look at me." He hissed grabbing my face and turning it to look at him. I look down and fight the urge to blush.

Fuck, I forgot about his abs I thought to myself.

"You like what you see." He whispered lustfully.

"Blackbeard let me go." I beg but to no prevail. Blackbeard then removes my undergarments.

"Still as gorgeous as I remember." He whispers as he kisses my body. I knee him in the groin and try to escape. He grunts but laughs.

"Ruby, I was hoping I didn't have to do this." He whispers as he grabs me.

He roughly ties my hands to the bedposts, and the lumbering mass of his arm and torso towers over me as he looms above me.

"Now you are going no where." He whispers as he kissed my body again and sucks on my nipple. I struggle but to no prevail.

"Wait." I whispered my voice horse.

"Ruby." Blackbeard whispers concerned as he hears my voice.

"Water." I muttered. Blackbeard grabs a cup and fills it with water from the ewer on the nightstand. As he leans down to bring the cup to my lips, I feel a sudden unease. There's something about the way his eyes shine, the intensity with which he's holding the cup... I can't quite place it, but it unnerves me.

As the cool water touches my lips and I take a sip, I feel a strange sensation coursing through my veins. It's as if the water is alive, pulsating with an energy I've never felt before. I can't help but think that Blackbeard has laced the water with some sort of potion, but it seems too vivid, too intense for that.

"Thank you." I whisper but I realise that he has done something.

"What have you done." I mutter.

"It's going to be ok Ruby. I love you." He whispers back.

"I know my love." My eyes widen as I hear my own words. I then realise what as happened. The energy from the water surges through me and has taken affect. As if in response, Blackbeard's eyes seem to glow brighter, almost like the darkness of the ship's cabin had come alive around him.

He gently removes the restraints that had kept my arms pinned to the bedposts, and I nearly collapse from the sudden release, the residual strength of the potion still coursing through my veins. Blackbeard catches me, his strong arms wrapping around my waist and holding me close. No, I think to myself in fear, he has found a potion strong enough that I can't fight yet.

"Ruby," Blackbeard whispers "know that I am doing this for us."

Against my will I nod and kiss him.

No! I think to myself, I don't want this. Blackbeard smiles and trails my naked body with his hands.

"Mine." He growls.

"Yours." I whimper uncontrollably making him smile and groan in pleasure. Blackbeard unbuckles his belt and I try to fight the potion.

"Don't try to fight it." He whispers as he removes his belt and pants.

"Please, don't do this." I whisper. He removes his underwear revealing his engorged member.

"Please, don't." I beg. Blackbeard gently caresses my face.

"I love you. I won't hurt you." He whispers and pulls me towards him.

He kisses the inside of my thighs as I try to fight the potion. But the potion takes control of my entire body. I try to stop the loud moan that I let out as he thrust his tongue inside my core. Blackbeard smiled at the sound of my moan.

Blackbeard positions himself between my legs. The potion loses effect. I push him and try to escape but he grabs me.

"I knew you would be strong enough to fight that potion." He whispered.

He ties me to the bed again, my struggles futile against his iron grip.

"Let me go." I beg.

"I can't let you go." He whispers with lust and his kisses me forcing my lips apart. He then forces my legs to spread.

"Your mine." He hissed as he thrust inside me.

The intense pleasure of the potion had long since worn off, but the weight of his body on top of me was still heavy and unbearable. I struggled against it, kicking my legs and arching my back, trying to free myself from his grasp. But Blackbeard's strength far outweighed mine, and he held me down like a vice.

"Don't try to fight my love." He muttered.

My cries for help echoed through the cabin, but it was as if Blackbeard had drugged the entire ship.

"Two years, Ruby." He whispers with love and desire as he thrust inside me. "You were in that bubble asleep for two years."

He voice was a mix of anger and love. I look in his mind and see that he was angry because he didn't know if he was ever going to hear my voice again. I realised that if I didn't submit it was going to be worse.

"Your mine, Ruby." He growled. I sobbed silently but stopped fighting.Blackbeard saw me stop fighting and started to thrust faster.

"Yes, Ruby. You now understand." He groaned in pleasure as he begins to fondle my breast. I let out a small moan as Blackbeard empties his seed inside me.

"Mine." He growled kissing me as he untied my hands before he collapsed onto the bed pulling me into his tight embrace and falling asleep. I silently cry as I fall asleep as well.