Disclaimer

"Leave my hand, Ayaan. You are hurting me, please," she said angrily, trying to escape my hold. But her force was as gentle as a feather against my masculine hand.

"Why, huh? Why are you ignoring me? Why this silent torture? Are you liking that motherfucker, Aarif, now, huh?" I asked furiously, burning with anger. Unknowingly, I tightened my grip, and she hissed in pain, her eyes becoming teary.

I loosened my grip, seeing bruises on her hand. How could you do this, Ayaan? How could you hurt her? I looked at her; she wasn't trying to escape anymore, but instead, she started crying, tears falling on my hand.

"WHY CAN'T YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME, AYAAN SIDDIQUI? WHY? PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!! YOU ALREADY CREATED MY LIFE MISERABLE NOW PLEASE DON'T CREATE MORE PROBLEMS FOR ME, PLEASE, PLEASE I BEG YOU!" she shouted at me, crying. How much she held in her small heart.

I felt terrible for her. I wanted to hide her in my embrace, but instead of holding her tighter, I let go of her hand, and she fell to the floor as if she had no energy left to bear any more.

Ayaan Siddiqui:

A handsome, hot 21 year old boy. He is a 3rd-semester college student from Lucknow, India, belonging to an upper-class family. A silent introvert aura surrounds him wherever he goes. No one dares to mess with him or lay eyes on his possessions, knowing he is a silent bad boy with power and money to control anyone.

Inaayat Ansari:

A beautiful, cute 18 year old girl. She is a 1st-semester college student, a perfect example of brains and beauty. She is a cheerful, extroverted girl from Arunachal Pradesh, India. However, no one knows the extent of her trauma due to her dark past, and she often cries alone in her room. She is extremely sensitive but doesn't show it to anyone because of her harsh experiences.

What will happen when the gush of love pushes them towards each other, but destiny has other plans in store?
If you're craving a spicy hate-love mafia story with possession and obsession in the male lead's eyes for his Jaan (love), then you must read it.

The power he holds in his hand can control the whole underworld, but she is the only one who can control him-his anger, his heart, his mind, his body, his soul-everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There are some rules for this book and I request you to please follow that I will be great for me....😄

Rule 1.
Never ever try to copy my ideas my imagination my story. I the author of this book own all the rights for this book and if you ever try to copy my work I'm definitely going to take action against it.

Rule 2.
The pictures and videos I used in this books are mostly from Pinterest and YouTube so I don't own them.

Rule 3.
Please don't do any negative comments on my story. I won't tolerate that and those are going to be deleted if you do. You are free to leave this book as I'm no-one to force youm

Rule 4.
English is not my native language and I don't even use them in my daily life so please if there is any grammatical mistakes then just try to ignore it or inform me politely in comment.

Rule 5.
This is my first time to write a book and I'm not even a professional author so please it's my humble request try to give me some suggestions and ignore my mistakes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now the rule book end up here but I wanna say that Thankyou unknown reader for choosing this book and I really hope you love this book.💖

Now let me know how was the Disclaimer 👉🏻

Love you guys see you soon 😊