4. Same College

Author's POV

In Ansari mansion

Inaayat was looking herself while applying kajal in her eyes. She was dressed in a light pink chikankari suit with jeans. Suddenly she remembered the last night when she saw that semi-naked man and a light shade of redness spread all over her cheeks as she was blushed soo hard just by thinking of that boy.

She also don't know what's happening to her she shook her head to jerk off the unholy thoughts. After applying kajal she look at herself she was looking so beautiful she made a lose braids as it looks soo good on her with kurti aur suit.

After getting dressed up she took her bag and went outside of her room. She was soo much exited to visit her new collage and that excitement could be seen by anyone in the house. In 20 minutes her father also came to pickup her.

Ayaan's POV

I was in college in garden. This is my favourite place because no-one vist this place as they think this place is abandoned for years hence it's haunted. But let us just ignore the fact that I was the one who spread this humour in the whole collage. Because I don't want to interact with anyone and this work so well and good that even professors don't visit here.

I was sitting there suddenly Danish come and sit beside me with a cup of readymade noodles. I looked at him with questioning eyes and he opened the lid of the cup and some fragrance of spices spread all over the place. It reminds me of the beautiful night because of which couldn't be able to sleep peacefully. Ohh that little girl!! Unknowingly i smiled little.

"Ohh Bhai sahab tu hasta bhi hai Aaj chaand kidhar se nikla hai koi dekho jara" his voice is enough for me to return from that journey of thoughts. Suddenly a handsome hand slapped his head I looked at the owner of that hand and Sahil was there standing. "Wo Chand nahi Suraj hota hai meri Dhanno" he said laughing at Danish while looking at his frustrated face.

"Fir meri Dhanno dekh Sahil ke bache main ek Sharif ghar ka ladka hu tere hote honge aise shouk I'm stright bro" Danish said with a frustrated look. "Dekh jaha Tak mere bacho ki baat hai wo tu mere washroom ke commode par dundh sakta lekin han magnifying glass se dhundhiyo aise dikhte nahi hai, baki main bhi stright hu meri Dhanno" sahil said with a smirk on his face. Danish made a disgusting face and said "dekh le Ayaan mujhe iske sath safe feel nahi ho raha hai kuch kar". "Wo kya karega meri Dhanno Jake kahi aur jugar bitha warna last mai main apni dost ki madad kar sakta hu kya bolta hai" Sahil said with an evil smirk and put his hand on Danish's sholder. And Danish jerk off his hand making a 'Eww' face.

"Are bas karoge tum log aur tu sahil idhar haa tera jugar to main bitha ta" i said and grabbed his collar and made him sit on the bench. Looking at the situation of Sahil, Danish start laughing and my one glare is enough to make him shut his mouth.

"Waise sahil ham topic se bhatak rahe hai" he said teasingly and smirked at me I looked at him with questioning eyes asking 'what are you saying'. "Han-han janab muskura rahe the main ne saaf-saaf dekha hamre sath rehta hai to hame hi char gali suna deta hai aur abhi muskuraya ja raha" he said dramatically and I rolled my eyes.

They were right I smile very less it's just my habit to hide my happiness. But with these idiots I'm genuinely happy and I know they are not going to judge me because they have seen me in my ups and downs.

"Kya baat kar raha hai sachi" sahil asked him in disbelief and he nodded. "Han han Bhai ham to tere yaar hai hame to bata kon hai wo jiske yaadon main muskuraya ja raha hai ab hamse kya chupana" Danish said while smirking and nudged my shoulder. "Lagta hai tere ko Sahil se nahi bachana chahiye tha ruk tu abhi" i said and he start making faces. "Chal usse mat bacha mujhe hi bata de Bhai" sahil said while putting his bag on the bench.