1

Rains drops were falling on the ground and making the blood flow around through the dark alley where a group of people were standing....

??: what's the information??

Someone asked coldly..

??: queen, he just had a small play in this game. We can't find anything because he didn't reveal anything to us...

Queen: are you kidding me payal??

Payal: no queen..

Queen: for this shit, i directly came here even without enjoying the wedding party of my childhood best friend??

Her cold voice made everyone shiver there..

She looked behind and her eyes were giving killing vibes, like if someone came in from of her she will kill him without even saying a word..

Queen: you know how much important this information is for me, I'm just living in this world for finding who is that person....

Payal: sorry yn-

Yn: we are at work...

Her cold voice made payal shut in a second...

Yn: it's the last time you all did this mistake, do you know how much important wedding i left for this dumb??

They all were looking down hearing her cold voice and noticing her piercing gaze over them....

Yn started walking away from there as guard behind her carried the umbrella..

Payal clean the sweat which she got in this rainy and cold weather, around yn..

Payal: clean all this otherwise she will surely make her dogs eat you guys...

Payal warned the guards standing there and run behind yn....

Guard one took the deep breath...

Guard: she is so dangerous, when she returned back from her I was shivering in fear that now our bad days start...

Guard 2: they have already started brother, I've never seen someone so cold like her...

Guard: let's clean all this otherwise we will lying here on his place....

Guard 2: right...

Reaching in front of the car, guard opened opened door for yn...

Yn sat inside and guard closed the door, payal reached on the other side then she hand her umbrella to other one. She opened the door and sat besides yn, who had same cold expressions on her like everytime...

Payal: driver start the car, take us to the min mansion ..

Driver started driving towards the mansion...

Payal: what are you thinking yn ...

Yn was just staring outside of the car window where rain drops were continuously flowing...

Payal: oh something very deep...

She took a deep breath..

It was hard to understand her, she is with yn from their training days in Italy. They become friends and payal become right hand of yn...

Payal know everything about her, what happened with her. She can't blame yn for her this nature because the things which happened with her, forced her to become heartless..

Now, they are finding something very important for which yn is willing to live. Otherwise, when yn didn't understood the meaning and get agenda in her life, she tried to commit suicide many times...