9

Time skips the next day,

Yn get ready for going to the college..

She come down to see payal talking with suga

Payal: don't worry I will keep all eyes on it

Yn: on whom you will keep your eyes ?

They both flinched after hearing the cold voice of yn, which clearly indicated that she have doubt on them...

Suga: on yunjin, news of yeonjun went missing is all around the k-media..

Yn smriked..

Yn: don't worry they will not even be able to find his dead body..

Suga: why??

Yn: because I killed him in my farmhouse,  which is restricted area for being under mafia queen..

Payal:  farmhouse which is located outside of the city??

Yn nodded...

Suga: well then they won't find his body in this whole entire life...

Yn smriked creepily and then changed her expressions,  suga already noticed her facial moments he got to know that there is something big which happened yesterday night and yn won't tell him but he will!!

Yn: let's go college now, I need to enjoy some drama..

She said coldly and left from there payal looked at suga then followed her...

Suga immediately called taehyung..

📱 Suga: hlo..

📱 Tae: good morning hyung..

📱 Suga: morning..

📱 Tae: why you called me thus early?? I am going to yn's college..

📱 Suga: but why??

📱 Tae: actually..

Taehyung explained him whole thing which happened between them and told him about how he is winning yunjin's trust because of yn..