the meet

Han Jisung was just 22 y/o he seemed normal for the most part, he went College and had a group of friends he loved laughing and having fun he mostly messed around, his family life was kinda bad his father was like a mad man and his mom was well an alcoholic he was an only child that hade to fend for himself, but his funny goofy side flipped when he met Kim Raven she was 19 y/o she just moved to Seoul Korea for her studies she hade some classes with Han and her best friend lee Minho, they never got to really see each other due to Raven traveling a lot for her studies and for her family.

monday aug 7th 2022 7:38am

Raven walked into class and seen Han she was shocked that he was here this early she put her stuff down and seen Han staring at her, she waved at him and he spoke. "hey why are you here so early?" han asked "im always here this early" Raven respond laughing a bit "so why did you come here for your studies?" he asked getting up walking over to here as he came up he looked down at her, he was much taller then her that made Ravens breath hitch a bit "I always wanted to study over seas and plus korea has a lot of knowledge in business and music" raven respond keeping he calm due to han getting very close to her he was now only 2cm away from her "hmm" was all Han said and walked away with a smirk on his face as the rest of the class came in Minho came in all happy and sat by Raven " heyyyyyy" minho said "lord minho why are you so hyper its 7 am" Raven said as they talked someones eyes were burning into the back of Ravens head as she looked behind no one was looking at her so she looked back at he paper that he and Minho were working on.

10pm...

Raven was walking back home as the sun was almost setting but she heard footsteps behind her as she looked back she seen Han "Hey" she said "why are you out here" was all han said almost mad? "walking back home from the store why" she said "you know how dangerous out here, let me walk you home" Han said and she took up on the offer knowing he was right but why did he sound so mad? we talked the way there a bit but han seemed upset "are you okay?" I ask he didn't respond as we walked up to the house he took a scan of it almost like he was remembering where I lived.. I brushed it off and said my goodbyes and thanked him for walking me home as I walked in I looked out the window han was gone.. my drive way is long theres no way he could have left so fast? I brushed it off again and went to go shower and relax, as I got out the shower I looked at the time it was almost 12 now I laid in my bed and watched my show around 2 am I turned it off and tried to sleep but something felt off I looked out my window a bit to see eyes staring dead into mine I jumped back and screamed scared of what was that as I looked back I didnt see anything as I looked deeper in the woods I could see hair that you could recognize from mile away.... Han..