the party

it has been a week after the whole thing happened with Minho hes fine now and han well I dont know where hes at he hasn't been at school im kinda worried about him but its okay

10 am aug 25 2022 Saturday 

my phone was ringing which that woke me up to my surprise it was Han calling me I picked up "hello?" I said. "hey theres a school  party everyone's going I was wonder at you?" he said "umm Im not sure if minho wants to go to then yeah" "alr then bye" he hung up but seemed off when I said Minhos name.. 

I called minho to ask if he wanted to go. "hey min theres a party today wanna go?" I asked "ehhh I dont know rav" "oh come on min its gonna be fun" I said "what time" he asked annoyed rolling his eyes "7pm to 2 am" "fine ill go but im not staying out late" he said "YAY SEE YOU SOON" I hung up "kids these days" minho said to himself annoyed yet smiling

at the party me and minho walked in to see everyone drinking and having fun I seen han with some girl I didnt care I mind my own business me and minho walked over to the bar and got a couple drinks to relax a bit, we started talking to people and me and him got separated so I went to han "hey have you seen minho" I asked han kinda worried that he left "no he might be upstairs" he said with a cold tone "okay? thanks.." I said running up the stairs to find him in the bathroom "why are you up here" I asked confused a bit "oh my social battery kinda ran out" he said on his phone "makes sense just tell me nexts time you leave man" "yeah I will but I would  suggest you stay away from han" he said from his phone "why do you say that?" I asked confused, leaning on the side of the door. he looked at me and said "idk I got  a off feeling about him just be safe alr"  "yeah okay" I said, laughing as I smacked his arm a little bit "ill be down there cya" I said leaving as I went down stairs they were taking shots so I joined in I'm kind of a lightweight with alcohol so two shots and I'm done... 

I took 5 shotes due to use playing truth or drink and ended up getting drunk. in the morning I woke up in my bed with a horrible headache and the urge to throw up, I went to go get Benadryl and I did that. I found my phone on the counter. It was fully charged... "hmm minho must of took me home" I said to myself about to call him as I get a call from his friend seungmin "hey minnie what's up?" "CHECK THE NEWS NOW" he said in a panic I did as he said and seen the most tragic thing ever... "21 y/o male found dead in the han river in Seoul Korea.." I stared crying minho was gone for good now.. "who the fuck did this shit" I said mad confuse sad every emotion just hit.. "I dont know..." seungmin said I said bye to him bc I needed to get myself under control ask someone knocked on the door I opened it "what do you want han" I said frustrated "hey hey calm down I heard about what happened I just wanted to see if you were okay" I let han in and just nodded I turned away from him as han said something under his breath smiling I was to deep in thought to even hear, but how did han know so fast if the news just came out and how did he get here that quick it dosent add up? I started getting a bit suspicious. imma do my research on you Han Jisung....

Minho pov of last night 

"god damn rav why did you drink so much" he said as I was pasted out I took her home and layed her down leaving her house I was walking home and decided to take a shortcut through an alleyway I  had a weird feeling someone was behind me when I looked back. No one was there as I turned back to continue walking someone was infront of me I didn't have enough time to see his face due to it being dark the last thing I heard was "now she's all mine..lee minho" after that it went dark...

Authors note UMM this ones a bit ass just bear with me... and thanks for reading I appreciate it