Argument

"So you got the nerves to bring me over here when you got some bitch up in here damn near naked "?
"Mane shutup with that shit like I knew she was here " .
"How the fucc you didn't know she was here" ?!
"Bi-GIRL .. Dam stop with the shit yo I just Sayed I ain't knew her ass was her now gone with that bullshit ". "What you gone do Huh " !?
" Manee I got bad anger problems now go on for I do something Imma regret ".
" Something like what " !!?
"You bad do it " !? She Sayed tryna hover me but she was too short .
"Look for the last time get out my damn face" !
"Glady , im leaving"!
"Manee sit cho fucking ass down you ain't going nowhere" I Sayed sternly getting up .
"Ha you scaring me "?
"You really think I'm playing witchu don't you "?
"Michael whatever these the type of games ion got time for " she Sayed twisting the door knob .

Michael
I gripped her wrist and yanked her from the door then push her on the wall not too hard though. "What I tell yo ass "! "Stop being fucking stubborn " ! She winced like she was in pain then I realized I still had a tight grip on her wrist . I released and seen a light purple mark . "Look I'm sorry it's just that Ian want you to leave me and I wanted tonight to be perfect for us but it got fucked up because of my ex but please don't leave me Ma "! I Sayed while putting soft kisses on her neck then trailing down her chest . "M-Mi-Michael stop" . I ignored her and continued kissing her body then I wrapped her legs around my waist. "Michael not now" she sayed while jumping down . "Manee I Sayed I'm sorry " ! I ain't never tell nobody I'm sorry besides my mama . "I just need time to think" she Sayed while walking upstairs .. Mane this girl tripping Rs and I ain't even did nun . I ran my hands down my face and sighed . We'll see what Tommorow brings .

*

*

*
~AyooChicoo'