Starter Pack

"Aye go over dere behind the bushes Shack yelled .

"Nigga be quite too I ain't know if nobody in dere ".

"Aye chill y'all  somebody coming out ".

I glanced closer squinted my eyes  trying to get a image of the person face when they turned their attention in my direction and I recognized that it was the dealer , Tyga . I ducked so that he couldn't see me then told the squad to follow him . He got into a all black Range Rover with some back and gold rims . We all got in the van and traveled behind him .

"So what we gone do ? Scare him , torture him , or -

"Kill em ".

"Already ?"

"Yes . You got a problem with that "

"I ain't know "

"Excuse me "?

"I mean no "

So me and the crew came to sneak up on this lol nigga and see he about and maybe take me out . Right now we riding around turning all these corners and stuff then we had to stop of course because they stopped . E was rhyming to make out what was going on but they just stayed parked across the road . I decided on coming up why a plan to just take Em out right where he at . We got all the stuff together , loaded up and all until my phone started ringing . I glanced at the screen to see an unfamiliar number . I scrunched my shoulders then slid my phone into my back pocket . I don't usually do unfamiliar calls so why would I star t now . After I ignored it I received a text .

You sure you want to go thru with this ? Think twice ..

Tf ? I thought to myself .. I was contemplating on responding or not . When I was pulled out of my thoughts ..

"Aye bro they gone ".

"What !? " I yelled .

"They gone .. "

"How Tf Yall lost Em "?

"Mane we looked up and they was gone .. We tried telling you while you was so into your phone .. Who was that anyways "?

"Whatever .. Don't worry about it just got continue looking ".

Ding !

Don't give up Damarion do you ?
______________

Short I know ..
Who you think texting Damarion ?

~AyooChicoo '