持っていた | 𝐇𝐀𝐃

002 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴᴋ-ᴇʏᴇᴅ ʙᴜɴɴʏ

002 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪɴᴋ-ᴇʏᴇᴅ ʙᴜɴɴʏ. ↵

❝ 𝐀𝐇~ 𝐈'𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃~! ❞

GOJO S̶A̶T̶O̶R̶U̶ SAORI MOANED, as she finally let her limbs relax in the middle of the road - for which she got weird looks. She looked ahead to the road, then looked at her phone. Her blue flip-phone showed the map to 'Asakusa University', her college according to her old hag.

Apparently, she was isekai'ed but instead of truck-kun, curse-chan took the matter into her hands and legit threw the strongest sorcerer into a different dimension altogether. The catch? Gojo Satoru was now Gojo Saori, a damn woman of all things.

Don't get him wrong, women were a sexy thing - but being a woman was quite tiring. Saori had heard twenty taunts from her old hag about how she did not know anything about house chores - BUT she knew house to cook, clean and study, so what's the problem? Nothing it's just that Asian parents expect their children to be perfect.

Well, on the positive side, she got big boobies, a coochie and estrogen! On the negative side, her height decreased from 6'3 to 5'3... a whole fricking feet - which sucks.

Besides, Saori just got her period today.

Everything fucking sucks.

I hope everyone dies by an apocalypse but I survive because I'm the strongest.

That kid - why does it exist?

No, why am I existing?

Am I the strongest because I am Gojo Satoru or am I Gojo Satoru because I am the strongest?

The fuck Suguru's in my head now.

I hate him.

... Come back pookie I miss you.

Saori's past happy-go-luck demeanour was replaced by a "don't-come-closer-to-me-or-i'll-fucking-ryoiki-tenkai-you" expression. She sighed, glaring at her phone screen and following its lead.