Chapter 5- The Lone Cyborg 2

"The townspeople may all be hiding, but there are plenty of animals around" mosquito girl says as she licks her lips, the screen shows to the corpses of animals while a swarm of mosquitoes passed by already sucked up the animals.

"Damn, she really is sucked up all of the animals around." Metal bat speaks, while the heroes just ignores him.

"Come here little ones, empty all your stored juices into me." Mosquito girl exclaimed while the screen rotating around her body.

The heroes suddenly heard a random cough in the room, they didn't know who is it until they all look to their right. They noticed it is king who coughed.

'Damn I didn't expect that angles.' king thoughts while blushing.

The screen shows genos running near to the swarm of mosquitoes around mosquito girl. He analyzing the situation, maybe a millions of mosquitoes are probably in there.

"So many if she's been collecting blood from the whole town and beyond, then it may simply be a food source for her." Genos thought still analyzing the situation.

He powers up is hand ready to obliterate the mosquitos and their leader mosquito girl. "I should put an end to this as soon as possible" he added.

"That's an easy job you know" tatsumaki speaks while crossing her arms.

Metal bat replies to her. "Being all cocky again brat?"

"What was that trashbag?!" Tatsumaki shouted.

Before they could argue more, they've got interrupted by a sudden scream coming from the tv screen.

"Get back here dammit! You and I aren't die yet!" Revealing Saitama angrily screaming and running while trying to kill the mosquito by the mosquito spray he's holding.

All heroes sweatdroped to the scene, this strongest man they've ever seen cannot even kill a single mosquito.

"What's with this guy?" Genos ask to himself while looking to a random bald man just ran behind him. "It's in my mouth! Pft! Pft! You little--!" Saitama reacts while he struggles to kill the mosquito.

"Huh? What's that squirming over there?" Saitama asked while he noticed a huge swarm of mosquitoes circling around the air. "It's... Mosquitoes?!" He scaringly realize.

'this god damn baldy, he really is stupid. How unfortunate.' Tatsumaki thought to herself while shaking her head. Well interestingly she slightly blushes.

"You over there, evacuate now." Genos ordered Saitama as Saitama just blankly looked at him.

"Why order him? He is the strongest." Super alloydarkshine speaks.

Before genos replies someone spoke.

"He cannot even kill a single mosquito man, he probably should be scared." Atomic samurai replies.

All heroes nodded seemingly they all agreed to the Class S rank 4 hero including genos.

"Yes sensei greatest fear is mosquito and if he lost a bargain sale, and that time I didn't know sensei yet." Genos confirmed.

Super alloydarkshine gives a nod to genos, messaging he understands and continued to watch.

"That swarm is conscious if it senses you it will immediately attack." Genos said to saitama.

"Yeah you should probably get out there Saitama-san." Child emperor speaks

"We don't wanna see a Saitama getting all sucked up." Metal bat added hugging his bat.