Chapter 5

Seokmin POV

I kissed his soft lips slowly, our tongues bonding, I could feel his lips smiling happily. I love where is this going. I took his chin and deepened our kiss. Fuck, this is turning me on. I have to control myself.

Joshua broke the kiss. The kiss was heavenly. It felt like I've been to cloud 9.
I stared at his eyes, the shine through his eyes.
"That was.." He started. I tilted my head a  bit, confused. Did he like it? Will he stop talking to me after I pulled that little stunt? I hope nothing bad happens after the kiss.
"That was the best experience I ever had.." He finished. I sighed, relieved. Thank god. I stared down at his beautiful lips again, Fuck. It was begging to be kissed again.

"So.."
"Seok-"
"Hyung?"
"Seokmin.." He took my cheeks in his hand, He slowly leaned closer to my face again.. Fuck, second time? This is getting better already. He slowly closed the gap between our faces. This kiss is actually.. Better than last time, I felt more happy than last time. I smiled.

I took his chin and deepened our kiss.
(I'm actually going crazy bro someone help me)

Insert my sanity here.

He broke the kiss, and glanced at my face slowly.

"Seokmin... I think I'm starting to fall for you.." Joshua said. I felt my cheeks burn, I smiled at the sight.
"I thought you hated me."
"Well- it was before okay? Just let the past be the past. I love you, Seokmin." He said, I smiled widely at the statement, I hugged him tightly.

Joshua POV
I kissed him, two times. I told him I love you, I hugged him. Fuck, How did we work out this fast? I love him. I love him so much. The fuck.

"Seokmin.."
"Yes hyung?" He stared in my eyes deeply. I felt my cheeks burn again.

"Oh, oh- do you wanna.. Get food??"
"I'll cook, hyung! What do you want?"
He said, My eyes widened in shock. Whenever he cooks, it smells amazing, It's like a drug to me, What if?
He started taking the apron and tied the ribbon up his waist. Dang.

He turned around with a plate filled with pasta in his hands, He looked at me and smiled playfully. He gestured me to come to the table and eat with him. I nodded while smelling the tasty food in front of me.

"Hyung, do you like it?" He said. I nodded my head, Dang he's a great cook. The best in this house of coursely. I love this man more already. His cooks always brings me joy.
"Woah, Seokmin.. This is so good!!" I said, taking another bite from the deliciously cooked food. I smiled at him. I felt him staring at my lips. God.
He leaned closer and smiled at me slowly, he wiped the sauce that was gonna drop from my lips. Fuck. I blushed and giggled like a crazy person.
"A-ahah.. Thanks seokmin."
"My pleasure, Hyung."
Fuck. The words.

"What should we do after this, Seok?"
"Maybe, watch a movie?"
"Ah- sure! I'll bring the blankets and some pillows to make us comfortable." I said, going to the bedroom while humming to "Good to me" By Seventeen. (Iykyk).

"Hyung!!!" He screamed from the other side, I covered my ears. I thought I was gonna go deaf. He's loud and energetic, I love it though.
"Hyung!! What movie should we pick?"
"Queen of tears, I heard that it's a good movie." I said, while stuffing the pillow to my hands, He decided to help and took a few pillows from my hands.
I threw the pillow onto the couch and jumped on it. He laughed and slapped my ass.
"Ouch!" I yelped, his hands are hard as fuck.
"Sorry hyung, can't help it." He said, and we both laughed it off. I tidied up the couch, so we both could be comfortable, maybe I could just cuddle him, nah. Maybe? Nah. Maybe? Sure.

"To the movie!!"

Seokmin POV

I see Joshua hyung beside me, crying because of the movie. I cried a bit but stopped after 30 Minutes. He seemed.. Vulnerable. I wanna try comforting him, but what if it gets awkward between us? Impossible right?

"Hyung, you good?"
"Seokmin!!" He choked out, His eyes are red and puffy. Maybe because the amount of tears he poured during this sad ass movie. I wanna cradle him to sleep and comfort him by hugging him to my chest.
"Hyung, are you okay?"
"Seokmin don't leave me!!" He cried out, Hugging me tightly. I reached for the remote control and paused the movie. Dang we should've prepared a house filled with tissues. I sighed heavily. He should've not chosen this movie if he was gonna bawl his eyes like a baby or maybe he just felt like a baby. (💀💀💀)

"Seokmin.. I suddenly feel sleepy.." He said as he looked into my eyes. He looks sleepy, It's 10pm too.
"Hyung, let's go back to the bed."
"Too lazy, Seokmin. Let's just sleep here."
"How do I even manage to make myself-"
"Shut up and let me sleep."
"Hyung I won't be comfortable." I said and got serious for a second, he lifted his head up, and looked at me boringly.

"Fine. I hate this" He said. I could tell he's frustrated and annoyed because we had to move but, I'm basically uncomfortable.
"Hyung. I'm uncomfortable! Why can't you understand me?"
"So?"
"What do you mean so? Do you not care about my comfort?" I said. He looked at me, stunned. The fuck? Why is he being a bitch right now?
"Sleep on the couch outside. I don't want you here." He said, clearly mad at me.
"The fuck Hyung? Why are you angry at me after telling you I'm uncomfortable? I thought were fine already! We were all sweet this afternoon and now you're treating me like shit hyung!" I yelled.

"I don't give a fuck about that, Seokmin. I'm clearly annoyed here and you're making me more annoyed than I wanted to be."
"Fuck you." I said before leaving the room and slamming the door shut loudly.

Joshua POV

"Fuck, I can't sleep.." I said, rolling in bed like a child. Fuck, I need someone or something to hug. I don't wanna come to Seokmin after what I did to him. I felt shit. I flipped the blanket out of my way and opened the door, Revealing Seokmin watching "Queen of Tears." Why the fuck is he up this late? It's 11.49pm. Almost 12.
Why do I care? We had a fight.
"Seokmin?" I said. Silence. What the fuck is happening? I shut the door after I left my room, I went up to him to hear silent sniffs, Shit. Is he crying? What is he upset about this time? I placed my palm against his shoulder.
"Seokmin, are you okay?" I said, nervous. He slowly turned his head to me and shook his head 'no'. I sat beside him and hugged him tightly.
"Seokmin, I'm sorry I acted like shit a few hours ago.. Why are you crying?"
"This movie sucks!! Why am I crying over a movie! I look horrible!!" He cried out. I found that cute honestly. I hugged him tightly and let him cry on my shoulder. Well, he eventually fell asleep on my shoulder, And we were in the couch. I realized he didn't had any blankets with him so.. Maybe..

I picked him up slowly, bringing him to the room.
As soon as I placed him on the bed, he pulled me along. Dang, he's bold as fuck when he's like this.
"Don't leave me h-hyung!"
"I won't, Seokmin." I kissed his forehead and tucked us to sleep.

This is special for Eli bcs he's 💀 anyways. Is this what y'all been waiting for.
I'm sorry I couldn't update because I'm very busy these past few days!! I'll update chap 7 as soon as I finish school!