Chapter 9

Third-Person POV

"Hyung, We're gonna be late! Come on!''
Seokmin shouted as he quickly dragged his luggage to the car. Yes, they're going on a trip together, with their friend groups of course. Not alone.

"Seokmin, we have like 2 hours, calm down." Joshua said as he lifted up his luggage and place it on the trunk.

"Oh yeah, right. But how about our friends??" Seokmin asked, he's worried they're gonna be late and not get in the plane on time.

"Plus, the airport is far away from our home!" Seokmin said again. Joshua sighed, closing the trunk.

"Yea, we'll be there on time. Ask the driver to drive faster, and I'll call our friends, telling that we're already going." Joshua said again. This man is literally calm when his husband is going crazy?! Wow, shocking.

Seokmin opened the car door for Joshua and he smiled. Such a gentleman are we? They both got in the car and immediately, Joshua reached out for his phone to call his friends.

"Hey, we're already on the way to the airport, where y'all at?" Joshua said to the person.

"Yeah, we're halfway there Joshua." The caller spoke, with such gentle, soothing voice.

"Alright, be save!! I'll call you when we arrive at the airport, Jeonghan!" After Joshua's last words, he hung up the phone.

"Buckle up, hyung."
"Yeah yeah okay whatever." Joshua spoke with a hint of his sassy tone to begin with. Seokmin chuckled, obviously.

"What's with the sassy tone, huh? Got an attitude don't you?" Giggles are heard from the car. Both person seems to be laughing and giggling after their somewhat tiny argument about being late.

-

"Woah.. Seokmin look, it's so beautiful."
Joshua pointed his finger out the window, gesturing Seokmin to look at the beautiful yet calming sight.

"Yeah, it's beautiful I guess. But no one could beat your beauty, Jisoo." Seokmin suddenly spoke to Joshua, smiling sweetly. Cheesy are we?

"Jisoo my ass!"
"But that's your name, Hyung. Jisoo fits you, sounds more beautiful and charming."

"Okay, stop being cheesy."

-

"FINALLYYYYY WE ARRIVED IN JAPAANNNNN omg cheol look at this!!!" Jeonghan suddenly yelled and cutely point at a sanrio themed photo booth. He laughs at his lovers cuteness. Mind me that, Seungcheol has a cuteness aggression everytime Jeonghan is being cute.

"Mhm, it's cute." Joshua said, agreeing with his best friend. They both has such great bond to begin with. They knew that they're gonna be friends forever the moment they made eye contact at school.

Seokmin nodded along as they both watch their partners being cute together. Joshua and Jeonghan.

"Alright, let's go back to the hotel, shall we? It's getting dark and I don't think it's safe around here." Seungcheol spoke sternly yet softly, Jeonghan sighed and put down the cute bears he was holding.

"Cheol, this is JAPAN. Come on, these places look dangerous but they're not! It's cozy, and chill. I could live here forever you know? Right Shua?" Jeonghan elbowed his friend, trying to get his agreement. Joshua just nodded and Jeonghan cheered.

"Let's just gooo.. I'm tired..." Seokmin said, holding Joshua's hand. Man is quite clingy when he's tired, and Joshua knows this side of Seokmin so well. So he gave in.

_______________

Short filler chapter, ill make up for lost time!! I was definitely very busy and didn't have time to catch up. I had to participate in a camp for 2 days, and couldn't use my phone back then. I'll update more frequently if I have time!

I don't know where the plot is going, I might discontinue this whole story, im still trying to work on it. vote pls pls pls