We Need A Team Name!

Hello wonderful readers and fans! So I said I'd update you on the whole 'I'm publishing a book thing' and I didn't lie. Here I am, updating you on this whole experience because though some of the information or requests may seem cheesy, they are going to help the book become a success. Your support has gotten me this far and I think it can take this book even further! I can't be more thankful for that and I honestly couldn't have gotten this opportunity without you. You guys are as big a part of 'The Sweetest Kill' book's success as I am if not more so thank you so much! 

Now, make sure to read the rest of this because I got some important information!You guys may be wondering a few things and I'm here to answer you questions...some of them may be: When is the book available? 

 To which I would answer: July 19th! 

 Where can I buy it? 

 It's going to be on Amazon so you can grab it there! 

 Where will it be available to buy? 

 EVERYWHERE! Like a bad rash you can't get rid of! 

 So on and so on...but the really exciting part is the its now on Goodreads for review! That's where you guys come in. On Goodreads {if you haven't heard of it which if i'm honest I hadn't until my book was on it} is a place you can review books and make references. Its pretty cool and the bigger it gets on Goodreads the more of a chance it'll have to be a bestseller. That and you get bragging rights to say 'I read it before it was cool' which in itself is kinda cool. 

 Though before you review do know some changes were made to the newer version of this story. Edgar's name was changed. Sad I know but it just didn't gel anymore and someone pointed it out to me {my mother} that Edgar sounded a lot like Edward from Twilight and I was like...there was no way {Family Guy reference} So yeah. Lots of changes to the book but the relationship is the same. Never forget about the relationship! 

So go here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25830466-the-sweetest-kill 

If you're into that :} 

 Now, here comes the arguably cheesy part. Since you guys are amazing fans and so loyal you need an army name. I don't know what you can do with my name but I guess it wouldn't be fun if it was a challenge! My Husbands suggestion was 'The Sweet Little Killers'. Hey! That could be a band name! Anyway, if you want to let me know your suggestion and follow the process and news about 'The Sweetest Kill' you need to be my pal on the Facebook. 

 Here is that link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amber-Kalkes/843547999044319 

 Also news on the COVER CONTEST....You guys need to get them in by July 5th. That's four more days! The details are in the previous post of this book so check them out and send them in! 

 THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP YOU AMAZING PEOPLE! I'll love you forever for it :}