TOMORROW!

IT'S HAPPENING! TOMORROW ON JULY 19TH AT 2 PM EST IT WILL BE HAPPENING! THE SWEETEST KILL WILL BE LAUNCHED ON AMAZON AND YOU CAN ACTUALLY FREAKING BUY IT!!! HOLY SHIT POPSICLES!!!! 

Now, if your crazy like me and are counting down the minutes don't worry there's a counter on my blog here>>>http://amber-kalkes.awesomeauthors.org/<<< and it is currently counting down the hours, minutes and seconds until that moment. When it reaches 00:00 that's the time to buy. You may be thinking 'Why Amber? Why right then?" Well, I'll tell you, if you buy right at that time it'll create a big wave on Amazon and if it makes a big enough of a dent it could mean that I could have The Sweetest Kill in actually book stores. Which is insane. 

Also, at 00:00 the links will be live on my blog to the book! So keep it refreshed so you don't miss out on it!

Lastly, on my Facebook page here>>>>www.facebook.com/pages/Amber-Kalkes/843547999044319<<<there will be a surprise to celebrate the launch! It so secret that I don't even know what it is! So it'll be a surprise for everyone!

I really have to thank all of you one more time for all your patience and support. This book could have never happened without you and it feels almost more like its your book than mine. The fans made it what it is today and I have to say how grateful I am for the chance to have this story published. Thank you so much from my whole heart :}