20

June 27th 2019 / 2 months later Thursday

Jihyos POV

Tzuyus Car

"How are you and Mina?", I asked.

"Us. What do you mean?", she asked.

"I thought she was coming to you", I said.

"Yeah, I thought so too but guess not. Plus Im dating rosé now. But what about you and Jungkook?".

"We are good. And he offered my father a nice paying job", I said.

"That's nice of him since Sana is no longer giving you money".

I shouldn't ask but I was wondering, she never came back to the house to collect her things.

"Where is Sana?", I asked.

"I mean she hasn't collected her things yet", I said.

"My mother said she went on some business trip over in Japan however I think she's moved out there. We haven't been in contact since she left randomly", she said.

"Why did you guys end the contract?", she asked.

"She already had found herself a new female to powder her money on. I wasn't going to waste my time with her anymore".

"I guess makes sense".

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Living Room

"Sana?".

I stood up and was greeted with a nice warm hug.

"Minari", I said smiling.

Her phone vibrated and saw her background was Tzuyu.

"You still have a crush on my little sister so I see", I said.

"I haven't had time to go back... but when I checked her special media the other day.. he's already dating someone".

"No".

"Yes. She doesn't like me anymore", she said.

"Well, Jihyo doesn't like me either. She started talking to this guy while still fucking me for money despite that guy being rich too. Then she got mad at me for making out with another female to give them money. Im sorry but I was not hers to begin with. She grew jealous of every single female that even laid hands on me but it was always okay for her to flirt with others. I won't waste my time on her. Plus I started up my new business here".

"So I heard congrats on that. Also you'll find someone who loves you here. Your sana. A hot woman".

"Thank you", I said laughing.

~ Time Skip ~

Minas Bedroom

"Sana".

Mina came and joined me on the bed.

"How long are you staying here for?", she asked.

"I'm going to live here from now on", I said.

"What about you? How long do you plan on staying?", I asked.

"Now plan to stay forever. Your sister doesn't love me anymore".

"Shell regret it".

"I know she will but it was my fault for saying no. I should've just said yes and now she met someone else who makes her happy. Good for her. But you jihyo need to move on from that jihyo girl. She put your life in danger. You paid off those gangs even though I did kill them but still. You also paid off all her parent's debt and she just. You really deserve better", She said.