HILL VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL

Lisa hangs up and puts her walkman headphones on, grabbing her backpack as she reaches down to retrieve her skateboard.

Lisa pushed the door open to exit as she throw her skateboard down to hop on, exiting the street- she saw a truck pass by as she quickly grab the back of it as she hitches a tow down the street.

Lisa lets go of the truck and turns down an intersecting street hitching on another truck.

The tall brunette skateboards through a town square that has seen better days.

Finally arriving at 'HILL VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL'

Lisa hops off the skateboard as she kicks it up and runs up the stairs to enter the school entrance but is suddenly stopped by an attractive girl who rushes out toward Lisa.

She's JENNIFER aka 'Jennie' PARKER, 17, Lisa's girlfriend.

"Yo Jennifer." She greeted, as Jennie cut her off by saying "Lisa don't go this way. Strickland's looking for you. If you're caught, it'll be four tardies in a row." She pulled Lisa to walk with her and enter a different entrance.

As Lisa's girlfriend peeks around the corner down the hall, "I think we're safe." Lisa placed her arm around Jennie's shoulder saying "Y'know this time it wasn't my fault. The Doc set all of her clocks twenty-five minutes slow."

"Doc?" They heard the stern- no-nonsense disciplinarian of a principal 'Strickland's voice as he immediately grabbed Lisa's collar.

"Am I to understand you're still hanging around with Doctor Moon Byul, McFly? A tardy slip for you, Miss Parker. And one for you, McFly. I believe that makes four in a row. Now let me give you a nickel's worth of advice, young girl. This so-called "Doctor" Byul is dangerous, she's a real nutcase. You hang around with her, you're gonna end up in big trouble." Still not letting go of Lisa's collar.

Lisa sarcastically replied "Oh, yes sir." She was clearly looking forward to that kind of trouble.

"You got a real attitude problem, McFly. You're a slacker. You remind me of your father when he went here, he was a slacker too". He said with anger evident in his voice as he pushed Lisa harshly.

"Can I go now, Mr. Strickland?" Having one step to take, he harshly grabbed Lisa to threaten her.

"I noticed your band is on the roster for dance auditions after school today. Why even bother, McFly? You haven't got a chance. You're too much like your old man. No McFly ever amounted to anything in the history of Hill Valley."

"Yeah well, history's gonna change."

SCHOOL GYM - "AUDITIONS - Battle of the Bands."

"Next, please." The Audition Judge screamed out of his microphone.

Lisa walked up to the stage to check up on her members as she steps forward towards the Judges.

"We're the pinheads." She introduced.