trailer for the story

There was a story long ago the devil the one who has fought for freedom the goddess she is the queen who has been hiding till now then there is the angels those who have fought in the war to protect those who are not able to but there is one that nobody talks about...there is the knight he is the one who is trapped between all three he is seen as a brother but the lost brother only he can fight to stop each side from collapsing on each other he is the one who leads the titans for he is the armor jaw titan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
He is the knight that shall save everyone and stop it all from falling down

Third person view:
___________________________

The sound of a woman screaming could be heard then once everything went quiet the sound of a baby was heard then the door open to show a blonde man and he looked worried. "Is it done?"

The man looked at the doctor and the doctor nodded at the man then showed the man two healthy baby. "These two are healthy babies sir the babies are both boys"

The woman was asleep due to the whole thing overwhelming her the man came up and took the two babies into his arms and smiled at the two babies. "Your name is James and yours will be erwin...welcome to the new world James and erwin" the doctor left the room so the man could take in all of the new news that was just brought the doctor walked around and saw a figure wearing a cloak so the doctor walked up to the cloaked figure.

"The babies have been born the mission is a go now" the doctor crossed their arms and they were looking at the figure. "Good we will take the one who was born first and we will have the new armor jaw titan be trained by professionals back on Marley then we will have our knight ready for battle when the time comes"

The doctor looked a bit worried about the baby since he was going to be taken from his family and younger twin then the doctor sighed. "Shouldn't we wait till the baby is at least a few months old?" The cloaked figure chuckled and then went serious. "Are you questioning the leaders?" The doctor shook their head and they were a bit scared now. "Of course not I was just asking that's all!"

The cloaked figure nodded and then turned their back to the doctor. "We expect the child to be ready by nightfall then that is when we will depart from this land of devils do not keep us waiting doctor" the cloaked figure walked off and the doctor walked back to the family the doctor didn't want the child to go through the painful experience but it was for the better good that the child who was born first.

____________
Time skip
____________

Once night hit the doctor entered the room to see that the family was asleep so the doctor walked up to the crib and gently grabbed the older twin then left the room the doctor had destroyed everything about the baby being born on the island then went to find the cloaked figure once the doctor found the cloaked figure the doctor handed the child to them. "I destroyed everything that the child had been born here" the cloaked figure took the child then in one quick move the cloaked figure stabbed the doctor in their throat and walked off to the boat. "We cannot afford anyone knowing of us or the armor jaw titan your job is done now doctor"

The doctor had died there and the cloaked figure disappeared with the child when morning arrived the man was panicking and calling for help due to his child is gone but little did they all know that their child is going to be their new enemy both brothers are going down two different paths but only one will be able to see through the path.

______________________

Yo it's me again I actually rewatch attack on Titan and I had seen so many books with being Erwin's sibling but they were all female this time I am making a male OC sibling with Erwin and I like how detailed I made him here's a drawing of James Smith.

Drew him during my exams so sorry he doesn't have that much detail but later on I will show his titan form for now it's the jaw titan and armor titan mixed together.