Random Rants

Random Rants about her i found in my journal

1.

I love her so much. Like oh my gosh. She is so god damn perfect. Like, I am not even trying to be funny. I am serious. Something about her just makes my day so much better. Well, I know what it is. She's so calming. Like REALLY calming. Like therapy level "its not your fault" type calming. My mental health goes from a -1 to a 20 the second I see her. She just has that aura, you know? A literal angel that woman is. Her voice is so calming too! I honestly should take her to karaoke cus that woman can sing. I KNOW she can. She has the voice of a literal angel. The softest angel ever. Speaking of soft, her skin is really smooth. I gotta ask her what products she uses the next time I see her. (Which is hopefully soon!!)

2. 

AHHH I JUST SAW HERRRR WE HAD OUR FIRST SLEEPOVER!! SHES SO GOD DAMN HOTTTT!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! It was so fun! REALLY fun! I think that was the happiest I have been in a WHILEEEEE. But— How did my loser ass get noticed by such a hottie?!?! AND she has a great personality! I didn't think that was possible. Or that I could even be that lucky to find a girl like that. (Or that SHE would like me back!) Speaking of the sleepover, I say it was the best sleepover I have ever had. For MANY reasons. :-}

3. 

I feel so safe around her. No joke, I think shes the only one that I feel safe around at the moment? Not even my parents I feel totally at ease around. Especially given everything that is going on right now, I feel like one wrong move and its over for me. But with her? I am able to relax. I am able to be myself for once. No tiring family expectations. No trying to please everyone around me. Just me and her. Safe and sound.

4. 

My lord thank you for blessing me with her presence. One of your angels, she is a gift from the heavens. The symbol of perfection, beauty, and love made into a human form. (Wow that totally isn't corny asf) (bbg dont get the ick ;{ )