Chapter seven

Smut🤪😈😏

Rigels pov

I walk into the dance looking for Georgia.

I see billie dancing. Anna told me earlier that Georgia went to hangout with Billie, nica and Miki before the dance.

"Billie. Billie!" I say. "Where is Georgia?"

"Hey! Uh... I don't know." She says. "She was here a minute ago with Lionel!" She says. "Wait. I saw... they went that way"

I walk away to where she pointed.

Georgia stop.

"Lionel! Stop it!" I say pushing him away from me.

He grabs my waist and lays me on the table.

"Help me!" I say. He was on top of me. "Stop!"

Someone pulls Lionel away from me. I sit up and see rigel pushing Lionel on the wall. Lionel tried to get out of Rigel'a grip. Rigel pushed so Lionel's back was on the wall. I stand up from the table and walks closer.

Rigel takes a hand around Lionel's throat.

"When I let you go, you'll leave! Okay!" Rigels says.

"So you're the good guy now, huh?" Lionel says. "You think you're the hero?"

"You wanna see how bad I can be?" Rigel asks. He takes him hands away from his throat and punched Lionel in his stomach.

"I'm going, but we're not done!" Lionel screams.

Lionel walks out of the room and slams the door. Rigel turns to me and walks up to me. He takes his hands on the sides of my face.

"Are you ok?" He asks me. I nod "are you sure?"

"Do you know what the last thing my mother said to me was?" I ask Rigel. "The wolf is just the villain because someone said so, but they aren't always bad. And if you are the wolf, then... I can't imagine a fairytale without you."

I take a strand of his hair and puts it behind his ear. I look him deep in the eyes.

"This path is nothing but thorns" he says.

I take my hand and puts it on his cheek and drags it down.

"I've never been afraid of getting hurt" I say. Our noses touch.

Rigel leans in and kisses me. I kiss back. He puts his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck as we make out. I take off his jacket. He unzips my dress and after I take off his shirt as he raises his arms.

He takes off my dress fully and I stand there in only im panties.

He grabs my face and kisses me. He pulls away and I smile as I look him in the eyes.

He drags his hands on my back down to my ass.

"Jump" he says. I jump and have my legs around his waist and he walks to a table and put me down. I undo his belt and unzips his pants. I take a hand down his boxers and stole his length.

He deepened the kiss. He pulls down my panties.

I pull down his boxers. He takes a finger and rubs on my heat and puts the finger in me.

"Rigel" I moan. He pulls out his finger and puts it in his mouth and looks me in the eyes.

"You taste so good" he says. (Ok ew that was weird.)

I put on a condom on his length. He kissed me and grabed onto his length and rubbed it up and down my folds. He put his length in me and slowly thrusted in me.

"You're so right Gia" he groans.

He starts going faster and my moans starts to become louder.

"Sh" he said taking his thumb in my mouth. I could feel my climax coming. He takes his thumb out of my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum" I say.

"Do it" he says. I feel myself release on his length.

I could feel him twitch inside of me and then he pulled out.

He took off his condom off and tied it and threw it in the trash.

I jump off the table and took on my panties and dress while he pulled up his pants and took on his shirt.

I tried to zip up my dress but I couldn't reach.

"Hey let me help you" he says. He walked behind me and slowly dragged up the zipper "have I told you that you looks amazing today" he whispered in my ear.

I smile.

A/n
Freaky🤪