Chapter three

Sorry guys this is a little long chapter.

"Your name is Georgia right?" I hear someone say behind me.

"Your name means farmer by the way" he say

"Guess you already looked up my name, didn't you?" I say still reading the book.

"Uh, yeah I had to lol it up" he say. I turn to face him.

I see a snail on his shoulder. "Wait a minute" I say picking up the snail.

"What?" He asks.

"Don't move" I say.

"What the f-" he says.

"Hey, she's very shy" I say "she was taking refuge. Her shell is where she lives" I say. "But if the shell ever breaks, she could die" I put the snail on a tree. "You see, the thing that protects her... could also be the thing that hurts her the most"

"Well thanks for saving me" he says.

"Actually she was the one I saved" I say.

"It's nice to meet you I'm..." he gets cut of by Rigel walking by.

"In the way" he says. The guy chuckles

"Are you two together?" He asked.

"Uh, we... No. No. No" I say.

"There you are. Come on, we've got that test" nica say from behind me. "Sorry... I don't know your name. I've gotta go over something quickly"

After school

Me, Anna, Norman and Rigel is shopping for clothes while nica is with her friends.

"There it is. They have some amazing clothes" she says while we walk over the street.

"Anna there's no need, really" I say.

"Ah, one more!" She says.

We go over to a window and I see a pretty black dress. (I know in the movie it's like blue but black fits georgias aesthetic)

"That dress is so beautiful" Anna says.

"Yes" I say looking  at the dress

"Right let's go in" she say walking in to the shop.

"Anna, honestly we've already bought so many things" I say.

"Hello there" Anna says to one of the people in there "we'd like to try on that one there" Anna say pointing to the dress.

"Yes of course" the woman say.

"Thank you" Anna says.

I have put it on and showed Anna. "Anna" I say getting her attention.

"Oh my, you look so lovely" Anna says stunned.

"Really?" I ask.

"Of course you are! You're pretty, Georgia" she says. "Don't hide yourself from the world" she says smiling  at me. "Wait just a minute, we need a belt"