21-30

Chapter 21

Shu Yan had already started to think about what tricks to use to torture the villain, but she didn't show it on her face. She smiled and bowed to the old principal and others, and walked out of the door leisurely after being polite.

  Zhang Hongmei was standing at the door, turning around anxiously. When she saw Shu Yan coming out, her eyes lit up instantly, and she hurriedly went to meet him and asked with a smile: "How is it, is there any problem?"

  Shu Yan smiled and nodded, and her eyes swept over Chen Ping and Xu Fangfang. The educated youth from other villages might not know about the affairs of Dahe Village. The real troublemakers were probably these two people.

Xu Fangfang saw Shu Yan looking at her, and immediately rolled her eyes at Shu Yan. Chen Ping smiled and nodded, and walked over to test Shu Yan's attitude: "How was it, was the interview easy?"

Anyway, Wang Yongliang had already revealed the interview process, and Shu Yan didn't hide it, and said directly: "It's okay, just let us talk about how to teach a class."

Xu Fangfang also came over and pouted: "That's really easy. Who doesn't know these things in the textbook?"

Shu Yan directly treated her as air and didn't even look at her. Zhang Hongmei snorted coldly and said sarcastically, "Some people are really shameless. They always dislike us, but when they see benefits, they come to us. They are really shameless."

Xu Fangfang's face turned black, and she was embarrassed and angry and said, "Shut up! What nonsense are you talking about? You are really disrespectful. How can you talk to your aunt like this?"

Zhang Hongmei was choked to death by Xu Fangfang, and she didn't even jump at the first time.

Zhang Chunni, who was walking behind Chen Ping, laughed immediately, and Zhang Hongmei looked at her unkindly.

Zhang Chunni quickly covered her mouth and held back the smile on her face, but she couldn't hide the smile in her eyes. She blushed and whispered: "Don't be angry, sister Hongmei. I just suddenly remembered that you said the same thing to me before, and I couldn't help it."

Zhang Hongmei's face became darker, and she glared at Zhang Chunni fiercely, with a clear meaning in her eyes: Which side are you on?

Xu Fangfang trembled, raised her chin and said proudly: "That's right, you were allowed to use your generation to suppress Zhang Chunni, but I am not allowed to use my generation to suppress you? Come on, call me auntie!"

Zhang Hongmei's face turned pale, and she suddenly felt her hands itchy, and she especially wanted to loosen Xu Fangfang's skin.

Shu Yan saw this, stepped forward and held Zhang Hongmei's hand, suddenly turned to Zhang Chunni and smiled: "I seem to have heard Hongmei say before that Erniu has the highest seniority score among you guys. Come to think of it, do you still have to call Xu Fangfang grandma?"

Shu Yan emphasized the word "grandma" very much, and Xu Fangfang's originally smug expression froze instantly, looking a little distorted.

Women, no matter what age they are, are particularly concerned about their age, and the biggest explosion point is being told that they are old by others.

Shu Yan's stab was fast and fierce, and Xu Fangfang couldn't find any excuse to get angry, so she could only hold her breath secretly, her chest heaving violently, and it was obvious that she was very angry.

Zhang Hongmei also reacted, immediately put on a smile, and said enthusiastically: "Yes, auntie is right, I am impolite. Chunni, why don't you call me grandma!"