121-130

Chapter 121

Shu Yan couldn't help but touch her nose, smiled at her father in a flattering way, and said coquettishly: "Dad, I still have to go to school, and I can't look after the company all the time. Anyway, you have already applied for unpaid leave, so help me again!"

  Shu Anguo looked at Shu Yan helplessly, sighed softly, frowned and said: "It's okay for me to help you look after the company, but your uncle, he has tasted the sweetness now, and he must go to Guangdong Province to make a big deal. With your uncle's brain, if I don't look after him, I'm afraid he will be cheated and won't even have the money to come back."

  "Not that bad." Shu Yan raised an eyebrow, She murmured softly, "No matter how useless my uncle is, he is not so stupid. Besides, didn't you say that my uncle is going to open a clothing factory this time? If he does, and you open one too, aren't you afraid that grandma will come over and take our things away?"

Shu Anguo's face froze, and he couldn't say anything to refute it for a while. Thinking about how grandma Shu usually behaved, she might really do such a thing.

Seeing this, Shu Yan hurriedly continued to persuade: "Look, Your uncle has blocked your way, you have to think of other ways? Of course, if you want to stay at home and enjoy a good old age, I absolutely agree! But if you still want to go to Guangdong to explore other ways, you might as well help me manage the company! Tell me, you have been busy running around the capital of Guangdong for a long time, how long have you not had a reunion dinner with me? Besides, look at yourself, in less than a year, you have lost a lot of weight, my mother and I are so distressed to see you! "

  Shu An Guo shook his head and laughed helplessly: "If you want to make money, you have to endure hardships. In the early years in the factory, I did a lot of hard work. This little bit of hardship is nothing! You have to remember that when you work, you have to be down-to-earth. Don't think that pie will fall from the sky. There is no such good thing anywhere! Your uncle just can't see through this point. This time he was almost cheated by someone. Tell me, can I be at ease?"

"It's useless for you to worry!" Shu Yan also sighed, "Who doesn't want my uncle's family to live a good life? What about my son? If he lives well, grandma won't worry about our family all the time. But my uncle has a problem. If you don't let him suffer a big loss, he won't listen to you even if grandma protects him! What can you do? Maybe my uncle still hates you in his heart for blocking his financial path!"

The last sentence hit the nail on the head. Shu Anguo's face froze for a moment. Seeing this, Shu Yan quickly spoke to save him: "So, if my uncle goes out again this time, you discuss with grandma and don't let him take too much money. Even if he is killed by someone in the end, Even if he cheated everyone out of their money, he would at least have some assets when he came back, so he wouldn't have to sleep on the street with his aunt and two children."

  Shu Anguo looked at Shu Yan depressedly, and said with a headache: "It can only be like this, you are right, he should learn a lesson, so that he won't be fooled all the time!"

  Shu Yan thought that every time his uncle came to ask for favors from our family by asking for grandma's help, he was not stupid at all. It was because you still had the filter of your brother, and others had seen what kind of person he was eight hundred years ago.

However, Shu Yan couldn't say this. Shu Anguo was Shu Yan's biological father. When he saw Shu Yan's indescribable expression, he guessed what she was thinking. He sighed slightly, threw his useless brother aside, and concentrated on studying the company that the precious girl handed over to him: "I can manage the company, but there are so many people, and they have families, it's not easy for me to arrange them." Shu Yan waved her hand and raised her voice and said proudly: "What's hard to arrange? Now that you are the boss, they all have to listen to you and count on you to pay their wages!"