𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵 2

[ recommended reading in dark mode.. ] 

[  i think i like you now. you have good music taste.  ]

[   今はあなたのことが好きだと思います。あなたは良い音楽のセンスを持っています。]

             lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.

    Now Playing Dreaming Abt U

           mj apanay ft. aindrea

         0:26 ———♡——— 3:50

                   ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

0:57 ————|———-2:10

"YOU MET HIM?!" Hu tao widened her eyes, i stared at her confused and nodded. she then cleared her throat after a few moments. "Excuuuuse me, sorry. But Scara?! He's like.. the most emo boy out of XIAO!" She exclaimed. I giggled a bit after her mentioning xiao. Hu tao introduced me to him last year when the school year started and we became a big friend group after. "Well, true- Xiao is pretty... Emo." I giggled softly and the i put on a confused expression. "But.. whose scara..?" I asked Hu tao and she sighed in disappointment. "y/n.. y/n.. don't you remember when you were assigned on a project with him and you had to do all the work?" Hu tao said and made me remember. "Oh, shit- yeah- i ended getting a B on that stupid project.. how annoying." I frowned remembering. 

"But anyways- why would he give you his umbrella? After he broke up with.. mona, he seemed like the most coldes guy ever." Hu tao sucked in her breath whole looking at me. "Oh, mona? she's.." I roll my eyes looking away as a space out.

"..annoying.." Both hu tao and i say, we then look at each other and start laughing. "Now I remember him!" I exclaim, "Mona is always chasing him around after he broke up with her!" I giggle along with Hu tao. "Yeah.. Mona used ti be so nice, but the whole break up affected her." Hu tao pointed out, I then look qt her confused. "How do you know so much about him anyways?" I ask and Hu tao smiles confidently. "I happen to be friends with him."

I deadpan, "... So?"

"HE WAS REALLY HARD TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH OKAY?! CHILDE JUST AENT ME PICTURES IF HIM VENTING ON ACCIDENT WHEN HE WAS DRUNK OR SHIT OKAY?!" Hu tao suddenly exclaimed and whined making me jolt backwards. "OKAY, OKAY! CALM DOWN, BITCH-"

"Ah ah ahhh, language, pookie smoochie~" Hu tao shushed me while i deadpan again, as she cussed as well. "sure... okay.." i nodded slowly. "anyways, we have school tomorrow and it's like 2am. let's go to sleep." Hu tao said and pushed me on the coach and got up. "wake me up if you need anything, alright?" Hu tao said and waved at me. We both said goodnight after and I laid on the coach look up at the ceiling. It was dark and warm in the living room and the only light source i had was the window across the room with seeping moonlight shining across the room.