I Saw Her

Taehyung came to me with a cup of coffee and sat beside me.

"You are looking damn tired Yn...*sigh* drink some coffee, I hope you will feel better and don't worry about mom. She will be totally fine...it will just take some time hmmm~ Also I talked with her doctor. He said that her vitals are now normal. Don't take stress. Everything will be fine", Taehyung said and offered me a soft smile after giving me a peck on my forehead.

I gave him a small smile and took a sip of the coffee. I again looked at him only to find him looking at me with loving eyes. He held my other hand which was resting on my lap and rubbed the back of my hand with his fingers to assure me. I truly need to admit that I was lucky enough to have Taehyung as my husband. He was always there for him when I needed him the most. Sometimes he ignores me for work or we get into some mild arguments but still our love is the same like before. He makes it up to me whenever he is the reason I'm upset. I love you Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung and I were talking about our dating memories when a doctor came towards us. He was not the doctor who was involved in the treatment of my mother. He was someone else. A tall, young man with dimples. He was smiling all the way which made me think that he knew us or maybe only Taehyung.

 He was smiling all the way which made me think that he knew us or maybe only Taehyung

Taehyung stood up as soon as he saw this person approaching us.

"Hey hyung long time no see", Taehyung spoke with a smile as he hugged the person.

"Yn meet Kim Namjoon, a great friend of mine. He is a psychiatrist by passion and profession. And hyung meet my wife Kim Yn.", Taehyung introduced me to Namjoon and Namjoon to me.

I said hello and the three of us had a small chit chat. Turns out that Namjoon works in this same hospital where my mother is admitted. His shift just ended and he was about to leave for home when he spotted Taehyung and me in the waiting area.
I thought that the two friends met after a very long time so I should leave them alone for sometime.

"You both continue your conversation, I will just  go and grab something to eat. Do you both want to eat something?", I asked.

"No, I had my dinner just a few minutes ago and I will be heading home in no time. You can eat as you must be starving", Namjoon replied politely and I nodded my head with a small smile and then looked at Taehyung who shook his head meaning that he was not hungry either.

"Alright then, I will be back soon. You both are free to talk till then", I said with a smile showing my teeth a little and went away.

"Will you be fine alone?", Taehyung questioned.

"Don't worry Taehyung I'm not going to get lost. I'm not a small kid.", I laughed and walked away as he offered me a smile and went away with Namjoon to another way so that they can talk in peace.

I tried to take the elevator but someone was already in so, I just chose to walk down the stairs. 3 floors is not a big deal. You can use the stairs to climb up and walk down.

I was not hungry. But I still decided to eat a small snack. We got the call from the hospital at around 3 am and now it's 3:45 am. I was really tired and I bet Taehyung was tired too. But he is not expressing his tiredness so that I can stay strong. And  now as he is engaged in a conversation with Namjoon I guess he will feel a little better.

I finished eating and decided to go to the third floor. I was in the ground floor where there was this food kiosk and pharmacy. I was too tired to climb up the stairs so I took the elevator. Luckily nobody was there. I pressed the button to shut the door of the elevator and as soon as the door was shut...my heart picked up its pace. My breath hitched and my body started shaking.

I saw her...my sister... Diana ...who has been dead since years. She was standing next to me. I looked to my side but I couldn't see her. I could only see her  reflection in the shiny surface of the elevator's closed door. I saw that here eyes were closed and she was smiling bitterly. Probably that smile was for me which made me freak out. And then slowly she rested her head on my shoulder. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

I closed my eyes tightly and prayed to God. I hoped that the elevator opens and I can run into Taehyung's arms and tell him everything that I witnessed. I could feel the intense palpitations of my heart that was throbbing in my ears. My breaths were getting heavier and cold sweat ran down my forehead.

Finally the door open and I ran out to find Taehyung. I kept running until I saw him standing near a window. Namjoon was nowhere to be found which means meant that he probably left. No one was around us.

As soon as I saw him I went to him and hugged him real tight. He embraced my shaking body and asked me what happened. His voive was full of concern. His hands rubbed my back but nothing worked. My breaths were still uneven, my body was still shaking and my heart was beating at its apex level in a very abnormal manner.

He pulled out from the hug and cupped my cheeks asking me the reason behind my vulnerable state.

"Tell me baby what happened? Why are you behaving in this manner? Tell me please tell me.",his eyes expressed how worried he was for me.

"I sa-a-w he-e-he-r ... Di-aa-diana", I managed to speak somehow and told him everything.

"What nonsense! What are you saying Yn? That is not possible. It's just your hallucination due to tiredness ok? Let's go home for now. Come.

"NO No I am not hallucinating. I saw her believe me please... I saw her. My eyes are not cheated.", I spoke as he rolled his eyes. I took his hand and placed it on my chest, right above my heart which was beating as if it would come out of my chest any moment.

" I'm not lying Taehyung... I really saw her. I was really scared of the situation that I was in please believe me",I cried.

He looked concerned as well as confused. His hand still on my chest where he felt the violent palpitations of my heart. He came to his senses and made me sit on one of the chairs. He got me a bottle of water and sat beside me. He kept running his fingers through my hairs and rubbed my back. He also kept checking my heartbeats and tried to make my breathing even again. We sat there for like half an hour.

"I see your breaths are even now and you are not sweating anymore. Drink some more water.", He said with a low voice and made me take another sip of water. He again placed his palm on my chest to check my heartbeat.

" It's normal now. Shall we go home or you want to rest more?"

"Take me home"