will a hero fall to the forgotten darkness?

I'm probably not gonna be walking around much with this bruised and aching knee so this gives me time to work on my story

WARNING:

SOME OF THE FOLLOWING IN THIS PAGE WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS OF THE FUTURE FOR THIS STORYLINE.

FOR YOUR MENTAL STATE, PLEASE DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED THE RECENT CHAPTER OF "A LIGHT IN YOUR DARKNESS."
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

The sound of mourning civilians and guards could be heard as our beloved protagonist walks past the many tents in the base camp, seeing the pained faces of the families to both fallen colorless guards and unfortunate civilians that got caught in the crossfire caused a painful stab in his heart and can only give his condolences silently as a tear slipped down his face.

The following days after the group got back from the Shinwa realm and the demon Steves led by the first curse attacked the rainbow kingdom in order to take Sabre by force, the Steves had to leave the once great kingdom, the Imperial Shinwa was shocked into silence when he watched as both the strongest colorless guard generals and the bravest citizens stood up against the demons and curse as other civilians were evacuated by other colorless guards and Light.

Shabre, Light, Sun R, and Rainbow gave Thery enough time to run for a safe place to build camp with Sabre and Svarin, even a few of the leaders bought them time.. Which almost led to the loss of Dux, Rosso, and Vie had Lexeer not appear in time to give the leaders enough time to run, a few of the leaders got away from the falling kingdom alive with a few wounds, both minor and severe.

The total losses were: Chibi-sensei, a few colorless guards and civilians, some Chibi-Cubi's that got out of the dying realm with Sabre and decided to sacrifice themselves so some Steves could live, Goggles, Liora, and Sol.

Even Thery was-

"Sabre?" a hurt voice called out to the youngest of the found family as Sabre turned around to see Light walk over to sit next to him before noticing the bandages on Light's left arm(his most used hand), his legs, a couple on his neck and shoulders, and one over his left eye.

Sabre felt guilt well up in his heart as Light sighed and pulled the Shinwa into a one sided hug "I know that look" Light says with a pained voice "your overthinking things baby brother... If I could make the choice of keeping you safe, even if I might die, I'll take it.. Cause no way am I letting that damned curse take you away and hurt you."

Sabre couldn't hold back the tears and cried into Light's shoulder as Sun R and Rainbow came over and joined the hug.

"We'll get our brother back Sabre, but you going after Thery and that curse is a suicide mission" Rainbow said as Sabre only sighed, Thery sacrificed himself to get Sabre, Light, Kirmizi, Rosso, and Colle out of there.

"There's always another way little bro, you just have to look" Sun R said quietly as Sabre looked back to his found brothers, then to the hidden camps man tent where the other leaders are talking to see his found fathers Citrine and Solstice staying close in order to console the other.

"We're right behind you on whatever you plan Sabre, after all us siblings got to stick together don't we?"

A few hours after Light, Rainbow, and Sun R head back to their family tent for the night Sabre looked back over at the sun setting behind the open sea as some of his hair flashed all the colors of the rainbow behind him for a second as another voice spoke out.

"You're going after them, aren't you Sabre?" Shadow asked as Sabre stayed quiet "well shit, you got me there... It may not seem like it but Thery was technically my sibling to since you and I are bonded, say the word and i'll fight beside you" Sabre smiled sadly before turning to face Shadow with a confident expression.

"We leave at midnight, when everyone else is asleep"