3. Groups

________________________________________________________________________________Y/M/Ys (New character, Ys = Yeosang)

After Yunho got to class, he set his bag down and started to work on his math work. He was stuck on one part however and he really needed help. He would ask the professor but well, he's no help, he barely even grades the papers. Then he remembered this one guy from the class who was super smart, obviously an A+ student, and could help him. He looked around when he finally saw him. He had a checkered sweater on with blue jeans, and short blonde hair. Yunho got up and tapped his shoulder.

"You're.." He tried his best to remember what his name was. "You're Yeo..eh..Yeosang, right?" Yeosang nodded in response. "What do you need?" Yeosang said, averting eye contact. Yunho cleared his throat. "I just need a little bit of help on this math page, please if you could spare some time..I'm not usually this stuck on math i just really really need help. Is that okay?" Yunho said, looking at him, almost pleading. Yeosang sighed in response. "Fine, that's okay.." he said, getting up to go see what he was stuck on.

After awhile, the professor told them to pack up. Yeosang and Yunho both got up and stretched. "Thanks for helping out, i think i get it now. Hopefully I'll get a good grade on it." Yeosang nodded, and bowed. He soon left after that. Yeosang wasn't too good at greeting with people. He was just known as the smart kid everyone could rely on. He felt a sense of comfort when Yunho had talked to him though, feeling as if he had an actual friend. 

It was then time for art, and Mingi and Yunho sat together as they were mutuals. The professor had told them that they had to form groups of 3, seeing as they needed groups to go to Italy, for their project. (Italy is famous for a bunch of cool arts.) He told them to then go ahead and choose who they wanted in the group.

Yunho thought for a minute. "Mingi, you'll be in my group right?" Mingi nodded and smiled. "Also, is it alright if Yeosang joins too..? I notice he doesn't really..have people who ask for him to be in a group." Mingi looked around, he couldn't remember a guy named Yeosang in the class. "The one with the blonde hair over there?" Yunho nodded. Mingi looked at him and then back to Yunho. "Sure. Let's go ask."

Yeosang noticed the two walking over to him. He tensed up a little.

Yunho went to the side of Yeosang and Mingi was behind Yunho. "Hey, Yeosang, want to be in our group?" He paused for a second. Sure, he didn't mind Yunho but he was a little afraid of Mingi, as he had such a aggressive looking look on the outside. "Sure..I don't mind." He said, hesitating.

Mingi noticed Yeosang and how he looked rock solid, like a statue. He looked a little afraid of Mingi, so he went over.

"It's nice to meet you, Yeosang." he said in a gentle tone, not wanting Yeosang to still be afraid. Yeosang got up and shook his hand, also bowing. He still felt a little uneasy around him so he went a little towards Yunho. "So, now that we have everyone we can plan where we'll go in Italy right?" Yunho said. Everyone nodded.  After class ended the three of them walked together to a vending machine. "Do you guys want to hang out after school sometime?" Yeosang said, not sure of what else to say, he was slightly nervous what they would respond with. "Sure, that sounds nice! I'm free..Thursday? Does that work?" Yeosang and Mingi nodded.

After they had got home, Mingi went into the kitchen and started making dinner, which was spring rolls with fried tofu. Yunho went in the kitchen and inhaled sharply. "It smells wonderful in here!" Yunho said, smiling brightly at Mingi. Mingi looked at Yunho and laughed a little. "I'm a pretty good cooker, I'd like to say myself." Yunho went behind him and put his head near Mingi's shoulder. "Can i have a taste of the peanut sauce?" Yunho said. Mingi was a little taken aback from him being so close. His ears got a little red and he slightly nodded yes. Yunho took a spoon and tried it. His eyes widened. "This is really good." He said with a full mouth. He went to the couch and sat down, watching TV with a blanket on.

Mingi rolled his shoulders. He blushed a little as he remembered Yunho being so close. What had even gotten into him? It wasn't event hat big of a deal. He shook his head and continued making dinner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3 finally took it's endddddd

I'm so glad to finally add Yeosang in, i think that'll be all the side characters for now.

ANYWAYS, i hope you all enjoyed this chapter, it took some time..

Here's a cute Yungi photo btw

                     oooooooookay buh bye now