part-1

Author pov

"Mom look here!!, there are so many flowers."

A small girl around 6-7 years said to her mother while looking at the flower shop which was filled with various types of flowers but her mother didn't paid attention towards her daughter as she was so busy in her phone.

"Mom!? Mom!! Look na!!"

The small girl said loudly and started to pull the hands of her mother.

"Baby see this is very important call and I have to pick this up ok!, so wait a minute"

Her mother said and face towards the opposite side of her kid and started to talk on the phone.

"This is the third call you are picking up"

The small girl whispered and made a cute annoying face which formed a pout on her lips and she folded her arms on her chest and walked a little away from her mother and sat on a bench which was near the flower shop

"She doesn't care about me at all!!".

She said while looking at her mother who was talking on her phone with a serious face.

"No she does!!"

A soft heavenly voice was interrupted which gained the small girl's attention and the girl looked at the owner of the voice.

"W-what?!"

The small girl said and looked at the lady who was wearing loose clothes and was covered with a cloth on her head and face which hid it perfectly.

Only her striking emerald green eyes were visible.

The eyes that hold a depth of emotions beyond anyone's understanding.

"I said she does care about you"

The lady said smilling softly while looking at the small girl.

"But who are you"

The small girl said in confusion.

"Hmm I will answer your question but first tell me why this cute girl is angry"

The lady said and sat beside the small girl

"I am not angry I am just sad because my mom is always busy with her work and does not spend time with me.
About dad he barely spends time with me too"

The lady's heart went out to the little girl.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes parents have a lot of responsibilities."

The small girl nodded, her gaze fixed on the ground.

"I know, but I miss spending time with them."

The lady reached out and gently squeezed the small girl's hand.

"I'm sure your parents love you very much."