part-3

"They are here!"

he warned as he faced Hala one last time, before leaving the place immediately with his bodyguards.

Soon, she heard noises coming from the entrance and saw a bunch of police officers rushing in. Before she could fully comprehend what was happening, Hala felt her vision blur and her strength abandon her.

The last thing she remembered was the chaos around her, the sharp scent of smoke, and the sound of muffled voices. Her knees buckled beneath her, and she crumpled to the floor.

Just before everything faded to black, she caught sight of a group of police officers rushing towards her, their concerned faces blurring into indistinct shapes. The world around her spun into darkness, and she lost consciousness, her mind overwhelmed by the terror and confusion of the moment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah!!"

A groaned voice emerged from Hala as she started to regain consciousness.

"Hala, are you okay?"

A voice spoke up, trying to gain her attention. Hala struggled to open her eyes; they felt so heavy.

"Shh!... Don't force yourself, okay?"

She heard the same voice again. Slowly, she parted her eyelashes, managing to open her eyes a bit. Her sight was blurry at first, but then she slowly blinked and opened her eyes again.

This time, her vision was a bit clearer. She sensed that someone was rubbing her gently in a loving manner.

Finally, when she could see clearly, she found herself in a room that had a hospital scent and was coded with white walls.

"Hala, look at me."

Aisha's soft voice reached Hala's ears, and she slowly turned her head to see her friend. Before she could say anything, another voice interrupted.

"How are you feeling now, Hala?"

She turned towards the voice to find a lady doctor standing beside Aisha. Hala now roamed her eyes around more and saw her father standing there, looking at her with a worried expression as the doctor came forward and started checking her.

"Alhamdulillah, doctor, but I feel weak,"

Hala said in a soft, weak voice, closing and opening her eyes from time to time due to the effect of the medicine.

"Don't worry, I have checked you. You're fine, just a little weak."

The doctor said, as Aisha and Hala's father nodded their heads in understanding.

"Doctor, when can we take Hala home?"

Hala's father, Omer, asked, looking at the lady doctor.

"Well, you can take her home now, sir,"

the doctor said, and Hala looked happy hearing the word "home." But then the doctor added,

"But..."

"But what?"

Omer asked, concern evident in his voice.

"It was just weakness and stress that made her faint, but you should take care of her in these states. Stress and weakness can be like slow poison; they may affect her body badly. Try to keep her in a positive atmosphere and make sure she eats a lot of fruits. Her body needs energy in this weak state."

The doctor said as both Aisha and Omer nodded in understanding.

"So, now can I take her?"

Omer asked again.