⛓️🥀☠️

"Watch me turn your mind into my home

"Watch me turn your mind into my home."

-Sickick

=====

Jealousy.

It consumes you like a thick black sludge, oozing into every inch of your flesh, your veins, and your eyes. It blankets your sight, filtering out every logical thought and leaving you with the simplified mind of a hooligan.

And, fucking hell, I'm jealous in every aspect of the word.

Osamu Miya

7:14 p.m, Maria Cliffside

It was a last-minute decision to take a two-hour road trip away from the city to the cliffside. Atsumu and I had been struggling to get along with one another after a certain ginger-haired bundle of sunshine entered our fast-paced city lives.

We've always shared everything, as kids, teenagers, and, now, adults, too. We share our condominium, our business, our fuckbuddies. We may as well share fucking toothbrushes, too. For God's sake, I'm tired of the fucking "Sharing is caring" bullshit.

I want something to myself for once, and meeting Shouyou was like sprinting at full speed only to run through water and be knocked off balance, slowed down to a near stop, and smacked face-first in the crystal clear substance.

Rather than water, these feelings of affection and possession- of love- were more like trudging through a syrupy acid. It's burning, painful, and full of regrets.

How did I end up in this pool? Why do I keep moving forward even though it hurts so bad?

Only to find out you've stayed because the swirls and patterns made in the reflection of the acid as you move are too alluring to make you turn back. You have to keep looking at them, at the beauty withheld in the ripples of that thick, sweet substance that hurts so bad, yet so good all the same.

Under these crushing circumstances, I guess it's no wonder as to how I ended up in this situation with this angelic heartbreaker.

"Ah, Osa-Osamu~! Hnh~!"

This fucking road trip. We just had to take it. We had to swipe this pretty fucking boy up in our Mercedes and drive down to this secluded wooded land to the cliffside.

It's not that I hate it, I just hate that I can't control myself around him. He took my hand while Atsumu took a phone call from a sponsor and brought me deeper into the woods. The little song he was chanting seemed to follow along with the pounding of my heartbeat.

Hold back.

I stare at where our skin meets within our intertwined hands.

Hold back.