Chapter Two: The first day, and the first punishment.

Authors Note: 

Hello everyone. im sorry for taking so long, a lot has happened and mentally i didnt feel like writing, i hope this is enough to satisfy you all.

tw for rape, scene starts at "Oh only if that were true." and ends at "Rin began to break out in tears."

please enjoy, chaptet three may be another month im sorry

                                                           -----------------

It was morning, or so that's what Rin thought. The blinding sunlight that shone through her barred window was what gave her the hint. She rubbed her eyes, not realizing how her body was sunk into the soft mattress below. How the silky sheets covered her body with a tender touch. She didn't realize what was wrapped around her wrists until the cold touch of metal woke her up. She shot straight out of bed, yelping at the sudden change of temperature and texture.

Her eyes adjusted quickly to the sight before her. Her wrists were covered in chains, keeping her locked into wherever she was. Rin started to panic, how did she get here? Did she walk here on her own two feet? No, that couldn't be possible. Rin doesn't know anywhere besides the tavern that would have a bed, even then, Rin denied Miku's attempts to give Rin a better sleeping area. Rins ears had tuned into the soft heel clicking on the wooden floor, each step growing longer and longer, before another body was to her right. She didn't dare to look, too terrified to even realize what was going on.

"Good morning, Princess." The young man greeted, leaning over on the bedside to give Rin a soft kiss on the head. Bringing his hand to caress her head, feeling her soft, golden locks trickle through his fingers. Rin felt the instant nausea hit her stomach as the man gave her affection, the way he treated her so kindly. Iit didn't sit right with Rin, not at all. She silently gulped, the message that the boy spoke finally had clicked in her ears.

"Excuse me- Did you call me princess? " She asked, turning her head to fully look at the figure that was spoiling her like a pet. It was the guy she met last night. What even was his name again? She couldn't focus long enough to try and remember, as his voice spoke shallow lengths. Like an unworldly tune trying to lure you into your grave.

"Of course I did." He answered, still giving Rin the attention with his hand. He stopped as she looked at him with a dumbfounded look. Like she didn't grasp what he was saying.

"Do you not know, my dear?" He asks. Rin felt the bile in her throat. The amount of attention she was getting Len was unnecessary. And not to mention, just disgusting. Rin shook her head, slowly moving away from Len on the bed. Using her hands to lift up her sore hips, and set herself back down on the mattress, only having moved maybe four inches or so away from him. Len looked displeased as Rin scooted away from him. He gave out a disappointed sigh, shaking his head as he stood in place. Looking at Rin with almost unwanted hatred in his eyes.

"You are Rin Amai. The long-lost princess of East Cryptonia." He started, watching as Rin's eyes danced in confusion. Looking all over the room as if he were crazy, or this was staged. Maybe it was a big prank that was set up by Miku. But the way Len continued to speak, made her realize this wasn't just a mean prank.

"I, Len Kagamine the Second, am the prince of West Cryptonia. A war began, started by your father to take over West Cryptonia-" Len started, leaving his stilled spot in the room to pace around the bed as he spoke, not caring if Rin had any questions or wanting him to shut up. "There was a war-" He continued. "Your parents had to give you up unwillingly for your own safety, and lucky for you. They don't know you're alive!" He gleaned, chuckling at the end of his sentence.