{⚠️☁️}•CherriSnake•{☁️⚠️}

!!Art is not mine!!

Suggested by: Nobody (I did this for recognition :) )

(If Sir Pentious wasn't so scared of Cherri Bomb's rejection)

Sir Pentious - Top/Sub

Cherri Bomb - Bottom/Dom

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Third person-

"Do- Do you want to do a sex with meee?"

That was the line that got them into this situation, Cherri Bomb on top of Sir Pentious in a club's sex room.

"I- Uh, I imagined this diffferently.."
"How did you imagine this?~"
Cherri crawled on top of Pentious with a grin of malicious intent.
"What? Did you think I'd let you be the one in control? Not a chance~"
Pentious flushed a deep shade of red.
"I really didn't ttthink I'd end up in this ssituation."

Cherri giggled before booping Pentious,
"It's funny, I never really saw you as a real, threat, you're too Precious to do any harm~"
"O-Oh.. Alright"
Cherri pulled down her top to reveal her boobs, Pentious stared, blush covering his face.

"Wanna taste?" Cherri teasingly dangled them in front of Pentious who stared in slight shock and excitement. Cherri grinned before shoving them in Pentious' face. She let out a slight moan as she felt Pentious start to lick and suck on her nipples.

"Oh you're good at this~ But that's enough" Cherri moved away, rubbing his saliva into her boobs. Cherri began to unbutton his blazer and move it to one side, she tugged at his tie before pulling on it, causing Pentious to yelp.
"So like.. Where is your dick?"
"I- I have to um, activate them"
"Them?"
"I have 2"

"Good thing I have 2 holes~ Now, how do we 'activate' your dicks?"
Pentious pushed really hard and eventually 2 dicks popped out.
"Oh fuck yeah." Cherri started teasingly stroking both at the same time. Pentious let out a soft moan. Cherri lowered herself to the lower down dick, she began licking gently before taking the whole thing into her mouth. Pentious moaned slightly before stopping himself.

Cherri took this as a challenge and began skillfully sucking and licking whilst stroking the other. Pentious let out a loud moan before pushing Cherri further down. Cherri gagged slightly before managing to get used to the feeling.
"C-Cherri Bomb, I-I'm gonna-"
Pentious released into Cherri's mouth and shortly after, onto her face. She swallowed all of it and lifted herself up.

"Mm.. I don't think we're done here.."
"We're not?"
"I want you to cum inside me, both holes, at the same time~"
Cherri slowly removed her pants until she got to her shoes.
"Shit, I forgot I had these on."
Cherri quickly kicked her shoe off and pulled her boot off. The then fully removed her pants.

She tugged on the side of her panties before grinning at Pentious,
"How much do you want me?~"
"V-Verrry much!"
Cherri giggled before pulling her panties off, she positioned herself above Pentious before stopping.

"Does this place have any lube?" Cherri moved away, looking in the drawers, only to discover various sex toys, they might use them later. Eventually she found an empty bottle of lube, she desperately squeezed some onto her hands but there was only a drop of suspiciously white goo.

"All out. We'll have to do this dry." Cherri sauntered over to Pentious and positioned herself back. She slowly lowered herself, taking in at least 2 inches before aggressively pushing down causing Pentious to loudly moan.
"You like that~?" Cherri began to move up and down at a fast pace, leaving Pentious a moaning, blushing mess.

Cherri eventually stopped. She eyed Pentious' other dick.
"Let's try something.." She positioned it under her ass and slowly lowered back down, penetrating her anus.
"Ooh fuck yes!~" Cherri slowly moved up and down, her eye rolled back in her head.

"A-AAah~" Cherri bit her lip and started to move faster. Pentious gripped the sheets of the bed, feeling the knot in his stomach tighten.
"I know you're close~ release all of it inside me!~" Cherri sped up even more causing Pentious to finally release inside of her. They both took a moment to catch their breaths. They stared at each other before both leaning in to aggressively make out.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this! I'm not really used to writing for girl x boy ships because fandom makes everything gay 💀