eleven,

xi. | ELEVEN.

9 september, 1998
˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗
MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.

During my stay at the Manor, I grew more comfortable with the atmosphere.

Witches and wizards of high prestige channeled through the mansion. I assumed they were colleagues from the Ministry. Even the Minister of Magic herself, Hermione Weasley, came once to converse with Mr. Malfoy, who didn't seem too keen for her to be there.

The entire Malfoy family was very avid guests of the Manor. Narcissa Malfoy was always there, but I had been informed by Scorpius that her and his grandfather, Lucius, lived in an estate on the coast of Wales.

Narcissa and I were practically sisters in the span of a few hours. I discovered that she adored anything cooking and baking, and gardening was another affinity of hers as well.

Lucius Malfoy, Mr. Malfoy's father, was also rather attractive for his old age.

Perhaps it was just the Malfoy genes that lured me in.

Anyhow, majority of my time spent at the Manor for the weekend was with Scorpius in his quarters, simply enjoying each other's presence.

However, tonight, we were feeling a bit testy.

Mr. Malfoy hoarded tons of liquor in his study, hidden by a bewitched bookshelf. Of course, Scorpius was experienced when it came to ambushing his father's stash.

The luminous flare of a spell spread across many books. The shelf bisected in the middle, displaying a fully stocked wine rack is behind the shelf.

We then grabbed as many bottles as we could fit in our arms. A giggle etched from my lips as the bottles in Scorpius' arms clanked, pretty much outing us to the whole Manor.

I doubled over in a quiet laughter, "Your father will hear us!"

He held his finger in front of his lips, which are curved into a sinister grin. "Only because you're being so loud!"

Cleverness compelling me, I glided my hickory wand against the glass of the bottles. An electric blue light blemished the outside of them, suppressing the clinking noises. Scorpius copied my charm.

"All set," I affirmed, "Did you grab shot glasses?"

"You bet, darling." He said, showing me the glasses.

"Wonderful," I hummed, tiptoeing to the door.

I rarely drank. Obviously, I loved the buzz it gave me. I generally stuck to drinks that only got me a little bit tipsy. But Scorpius, however, had stronger taste, enjoying Vodka, Firewhiskey, Brandy, anything you could dream of. He pretty much ruled common room parties.

I, quite frankly, have never tried any liquor of the sort. This would be my first time trying anything stronger than firewhisky. Although I was worried, I still showed a brave exterior. I was excited, for I've been needing something stronger to dull the ache in my heart.

We both sunk onto Scorp's black duvet. His bedroom was dominated by the same shade — slate flooring, wainscoted walls, chaise in the corner of the room, armoire, head and foot board, et cetera. Each facet of his room is completely black, giving it an eerie ambiance.