ⓒ𝓱𝐚卩𝐓𝑒я 𝓸𝐍𝑒

"Not All Monsters Are Fake"

*•°MARKUS°•*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Lukasssssssssss" I whine, he is laughing as I stand in embarrassment wearing his baggy clothes.

Black cargo pants with chains connect on belt loops, a baggy demon slayer shirt and a black beanie.

He is wearing a pair of my ripped jeans with a chain going from one belt loops to the other and a green and black checker patterned belt and one of my black high collared tank tops, it shows off my muscled body pretty well but damn Lukas.

Since when was my best friend a body builder 'cause damn that body is fine.

I have one cross earring in my left ear and a small loop earring and a stud earring, on the left is a small loop earring and three studs.

His ears are HEAVILY pierced though.

Like damn dude, isn't that a bit much.

Eh, at least he likes it.

My nails, painted black as always. His, well, he only let me paint them clear.

I don't know why, he's gay as a happy man.

Just kidding. He's not a very feminine gay Person.

He's still gay tho, I'm as pan as a literal pan is.

Sorry. Bad joke.

But I am pansexual though.

"Markus? Lukas? What are you two idiots doing?" My lovely, male today, boyfriend Kit says, Lukas' always male boyfriend, Muli.

Kit has very blond hair with white, black, pink and baby blue highlights on the tips. His skin a nice dark tan with even darker freckles scattered across his thin body and his eyes a dark golden blue.

My lovely man, gotta say I can't not want 'im.

Muli has dark black hair with very - VERY - bright neon blue highlights in it. Me and Lukas just so happened to find twin significant others. Muli's skin is the same as Kit's but he has dark sea green eyes with blue highlights in them. He has minus the freckles of Kit.

"My very tall and handsome man, why did you do to Markus?" Muli says, Lukas grins, he's one of those boys with oddly sharp doglike canines. He also has light brown hair and light but amazingly golden skin.

Like, how dude? How.

I don't know, right now we have other things to think about.

Kit and Muli were just talking to my mom they say she said dinner was in five, so we need to change back and grab games books and all that shizist to occupy ourselves before we have to go to bed.

We don't actually sleep, we just stay in my room all night until we do go to sleep.

Looks like I'm going through grandma's stuff.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

So? How was the longest chapter I have posted in a WHILE.

FEEDBACK/SUMMERY/YOUR THOUGHTS

-Ash/Your Wonderful Writer