ⓒ𝓱𝐚卩𝐓𝑒я T𝔀Ø

"What a terrible Idea we had"

*°•MARKUS•°*

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I stretch and grimace.

Dang, I didn't realize how long we had been sitting here.

Me reading my grandmother's journals, Lukas and Kit playing some games on my PS5, yes I have a PS5. (Writer doesn't 🥲)

Muli is reading one of my many books from the library conjoined to my room.

It's the one place I can go without my mom getting mad at me for staying up late.

Apparently it's 'A part of my room' so she isn't mad about it.

I rub the back of my neck and heave a sigh. Muli looks up and raises one of his eyebrows in a silent question.

I give him a thumbs up and am about to go back to reading when my mom walks in.

"Markus? What are you reading baby?" She says.

"Grandma's old notebooks. Why?" I say.

Oh gods the look in my mom's eyes is what had me hiding that night, hiding my friends too.

Her eyes filled with the need to kill. I don't know why. Or how. But that was not my mother.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•Nightime Time Skip•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Me and my friends are hiding in the library.

I know, dumb place.

She could find us easily.

But I can only hope that she'll think we wouldn't hide in such an obvious spot and look elsewhere until we can escape.

Hopefully.

"Markus. What did you mean by 'She looked like she had murderous intent'? Markus? Markus! Hey! Earth to try the dumb brown haired idiot." Lukas says, oh, I forgot to put what I look like.

Well quick summery.

I have dark brown hair with very very light neon pink tips. That was Kit and Muli's doing. A darkish golden tan color and I have the weirdest eyes.

One is grey with a bunch of rainbow colored flecks in them, also gold, not brown or black. Primary rainbow. The other is a dark, dark sea green with sea blue and light sea green flecks.

Got no idea where that came from. Might be my dad but the pictures of him have dark brown eyes. And my mom's eyes are a light brown.

Could be grandma.

I scowl at Lukas.

"What do you want, light haired idiot." I say.

He's the only one who has no dyed hair. Funny.

I'm wearing pajama shorts and a baggy shirt.

I forgot who's it was.

I say this in embarrassment.

But me and Lukas had a fling in the eight grade.

Im still so embarrassed I want to hide my face.

He was pretty cool though, I'm not attracted to him anymore though, and we both have significant others now.

•    •    •

This is going to be the worst day of the fling that Lukas and I agreed to let last a week.

It's Sunday.

Hate it but we agreed.

I'll just have to make today last.

We didn't do a lot of flingy stuff.

Mostly just skipping class and making out. A few touchy interactions.bHands under shirts, that shit.

But that's it.

Well today I'm hoping he'll let us take it a step farther.

•°•°Bit of a time Slip°•°•

"

Hey Lukas" I say as he walks into the family bathroom in the back of the school nobody uses but people who want to do shit that doesn't include literally taking a shit or pissing.

"Hello Mark" He says, a little slime dancing across his lips.

"I was wondering, we can keep the kissing and that at school,but when I get home. My mom is gone this week and the next. So she won't be home..." I say, I don't want to sound eager, I know I do.

Lukas smiles.

"I know, we've been doing the least fling of a fling in the history of flings. I think we can for today. I mean. It is thw last day." He says, I mentality mark a check on a board.

You wonder why?

Well I'm a virgin.

Haven't even looked in sexes direction until now.

I'm not innocent. Not technically.

But I'm innocent in the sexual way.

•    •    •

"Markus I swear-" I cut Lukas off with a glare.

"Shut up now. Information when we make it out alive"