Son of Ares

This was posted by non-other Lance McClain himself on Pinterest but artist watermark is at bottom left corner so go show love!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next day again again~

~Keith POV (REMEMBER HE IS TALL BECAUSE HE IS GALRA)

I hear brief knocking on my door "Come in." I said revealing Lance peeping through the door quickly coming inside and shutting the door.

He walks over to me sitting on the bed "You okay?" He said with a small smile

I sighed "Yes..." I mumbled Turing to see him crossing his arms and the 'don't lie to me' look plastered on his face "No..." I sighed in defeat "It's just everything going on has been making me stressed and I can't sleep at night from constant nightmares. I feel violent and angry for no reason." I said putting my head in my hands. Lance lended over giving me a hug.

He stops hugging me and takes my hand causing me to put my head back up "Well it may seem like you don't have control for now but I promise it will get better and I will do whatever I can to help, okay?" He smiled taking something out of his pocket "I made this, it's for your glove since I know you literally never take them off." He giggled taking out a tiny button that looks like a mirror "Open the cover!" He said putting the button on my glove.
It was a picture of me and him when we stopped the rival thing and a black rose incased on the other side.

I smiled at it "thank you Lance." I said pulling him into a hug. We heard the blow of a whistle for campers to come out so we went out since we technically counted as a camper ourselves.

Chiron was standing in the middle were two groups of people with spears, swords, bows and arrows, and more stood but the color of the tuft on the helmet was different as one was blue and the other red.
"Camper! This afternoons game is capture the flag as we all know from our lovely Percy Jackson is an eye opening game SO I expected nothing less than everyone trying their best. Choose your teams!" He yelled. People ran to be on each other's teams with Shiro, Pidge and Hunk going to their siblings side but me and Lance just stood there until we heard our names "KEITH LANCE!" Annabeth called waving her hand for us to come towards her

Annabeth huddled up with us "Chiron finally used my idea as having a secret 3rd team able to take any flag but it had to be small so I chose you both." She said sounding excited but managing to stay professional.

We go over a plan Annabeth made until I interrupted "That won't work since Apollo will be closer to the trees." I said with a blank face unamused at the moment.

Annabeth's face dropped a bit "What do you mean?" She asked

I looked up at her "Apollo kids are going to stay where high grounds are since if they use there musical talent the sound would go farther and if they are archers they would want to be next to high grounds for more powerful and discrete shots." I said pointing to different areas in the map

Annabeth hummed understanding what he was saying "So what do you suggest we do?" She said crossing her arms

I smiled a bit "Stay by water, no one but Percy will be there and since he likes you he won't attack you. He also doesn't know what team we are on so fake it till you make it." I stamped a read circle on where I estimated Percy would be based on normal day to day stuff.

I smiled knowing he has been waiting for me to show my brains off and I was very proud of myself as he slipped his armor on and left waving to me. I put my thumbs up and walked off. I was on guard for the meantime which sounded boring but better than sitting in a tree or lying to your boyfriend.

I looked around for people who could be close until I hear someone. It wasn't walking or any sort of normal transportation. I turn around punching whatever popped up behind me as I hear someone yell "Oh what the fuck! Ow!" The boy said grabbing his now bloody nose that stained his pale skin "How did you know I was there?!" He asked standing up slowly and to my response I shrugged and kicked his knees so he would stay down

"Just stay down there is no point in fighting man." I sighed as he see him once again get up and throw a punch to my face where it actually hits my eye. When I say that sit hurt BROS FINGERS ARE SO BONEY.

I grabbed my eye hunching over "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" I yell

We ended up getting into a full blown fight. Punches could be heard and it soon got taken to the ground. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" He yelled kicking me. I didn't know I just wanted to smack the ever loving shit out of him.

"Because it's my fucking flag not yours BITCH." I said lunging onto him still able to put up a fight.

"Nico." Chiron said appearing from out of nowhere

I smile a bit ready for the crowd "Keith nice to meet and nice to be the last one you will see."

He looked up and his mouth was open as I heard him whisper "What the fuck is wrong with this guy..." he muttered "GET HIM OFF ME PLEASE." he said taking my hand and next thing I knew I was next to Chiron and he held my arm.

He looked me up and down as he looked above me as I repeated his action. "Keith son of Ares... better keep an eye on you." He said sighing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayeeee look how far we've gotten! We got out bestest boy for last

999 words