chapter 1

When i was just a kid i was playful and didn't understand anything until when my father leave to go to another country to work we didn't know that she has a mistress when my mom knew about this she cried and cried but i was a kid i didn't know what's going on she didn't tell me anything cause she doesn't want me to cry like her when i was 5 years old i understand what happened and i accepted it even though its still hurts alot .

When i got to school grade 1 my mom was working in manila that means she left me with my grandparents on my moms side but i was a lil chubby and innocent then but people would say hey no one will like you and some others will say you need some exercise and dont eat and after they would say that they would laugh even grown people will say that to me but i didn't take it seriously i was just being me my mom still calls me to check on me how i was im very happy whenever she calls me and life was getting great until i fall down in the stage on purpose while me and my best friend Pauline were playing and my back hurts alot cause that is were i fall my best friends mom rushed me home and told my grandmother there was a scratch on my back she was very strict she then pinch my back it hurts alot and i cried my gay uncle then takes me to my parahilot it hurts alot but he said your grandmothers hit is hurts more so don't cry i was trying not to cry but its still hurt after that we go home but i was scared to go inside.

Narrator
Guys this is all i remember so in another its not the same