At what point does it just become an or - gee

I like a lot of different ships, some of which include shipping one character with multiple different characters depending on the AU circumstances. This, in turn, makes it hard for me to write all of my favorite ships into one story

For example, I like CanMex and MexAme at the same time which is just the silliest little love triangle because I imagine Canada telling America he has a crush on Mexico and America pulling an Angelica Schuyler and is like 'I got u bro' and then tries to play wingman even tho it makes him die inside trying to set his crush up with his brother and meanwhile Mexico is just like 'F*CK WHICH WHITE BOI DO I PICK-'

Now imagine I make this dynamic more complicated by tossing in another ship dynamic I like (in comes AmePhil)

Phil is Americas ex boyfriend (oh btw this is all pretty much gonna be gay but they could be any gender and it'd still work)

Phil starts to like America again, but America seems to be busy talking to Mexico all the time (because America is begrudgingly trying to set Canada up with Mexico). Of course, this leads to Philip interpreting Mex as a rival.

Meanwhile, the Netherlands is trying desperately to graduate from the friendzone with Canada, but is saddened to see Canada seems infinitely more focused on Mexico and not seeing that NETHS THE ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS HIM BEEN THERE ALL ALONG SO WHY CANT HE SEEEEEEEEE- (sorry I had to make sure the swifties were still paying attention)

Anyway while all this is happening Peru decides to ask Mexico if he knows if America is single. Mexico still can't decide which white boy he wants, so he says 'uh I don't think so' in a panic. Peru then sees America hanging out with Phil, thinks that means the two got back together, and then takes that assumption as fact and suddenly there's a rumor that Ame and Phil are canoodling.

Phil is all like 'ówò how embarrassing omg' and America is like 'aaaahhhh I'm gay and confused' because he doesn't know if he's over Mexico yet but while they were having that whole hubbub Greenland accidentally looked a little bit too sexy while asking Canada if he could borrow some maple syrup and Canada is all like 'maybe I'm into cold boys actually' but then he realized that Greenland is dating Antarctica and then Canada goes to rant to Neth about this and then Neth is all like 'ARGGGHHH I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE' and confesses his love and Canadas all like 'what?!? Why didn't you just say something?!' And Neth is all like 'I THOUGHT ME SENDING YOU HUNDREDS OF TULIPS EVERY YEAR WAS ENOUGH, IDK!!!"

And then they start dating and Mexico is all like 'ah dang' but then Philip is mad at America now because America probably said something pretty stupid to warrant Philip getting mad at him. And then Mex and Phil look at each other and are like :0

And then the Soviet Union miraculously rises from the dead and America is like :0

And then Peru either finds love elsewhere or just becomes a bad*ss single boss babe and both options are good.

Also while this was all unfolding Spain and France were playing a game of Hot Potato with Britain but ultimately decided to split custody of him and Britain was all like 'yeah I'm ok with this'

Meanwhile the states- (I'm just kidding I'm done)