001. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓬𝔂.

𝓞𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽.

"We present to you Tamika Charles, also known as Tammy the Queen of Dancehall and along side her, Mr. Mendoza. One of Dancehall's most gifted artiste and producer, not only known for those but many may not know but he has managed some of our favourite artistes such as; Beenie man, Chronixx, Ne-Yo and the list goes on." The MC of the BET Awards introduces the couple to the audience.

As many flashing lights and cameras point towards them, both keep it professional with a smile and a wave.

Tamika Charles (Tammy) 27 years old, a Dancehall Artiste and Ambassador of PUMA. Now carrying her first child with her pregnancy now approaching 32 weeks.

Ackeem Mendoza (Santos) 28 years old, a Dancehall Artiste, Producer and Manager.

This couple has been together for roughly 8 years and dreams to be together forever whilst creating the best lifestyle possible for their unborn child.

"B stop gwaan suh nuh mn." Ackeem laughs at Tammy when he observes to see that she was bouncing her leg.

"Babe I'm really nervous." Tammy tells Ackeem as she tries to keep her cool.

Both were waiting on the announcement of who's the winner for the best selling dancehall album.

Tammy and Santos were nominated along with the competitors; Spice, Tarrus Riley and Vybz Kartel.

"And the best selling dancehall album goes to...." Keyshia Cole trails off.

"Mi wan pee-pee." Tammy adjusts herself to her liking in her seat making Ackeem chuckle.

As the seconds creep in Tamika gets anxious and her palms slowly become sweaty.

"Santos!" Keyshia announces as the crowd cheers.

"Bomboclatt babe, gwaan nuh!!! A your name dem call!" Tamika gets hyper as she pushes Ackeem to go collect his award from keyshia.

As Santos arises from his seat tears began to fall due to how emotional the moment has became.

This would be Santo's first BET award and he got to share this moment with the mother of his so to be child and his best friend.

Both Santos and Tammy went to Greater Portmore High School which is where they developed a relationship, they weren't always lovers.

At first they were both best friends up until the end of high school when they lost touch with each other.

After being out of high school for two years and with Tammy's housing condition she finally got a job with only 1 cxc subject at The US Embassy.

Whilst Santos was trying to pursue his career in the music industry at the time as upcoming Dancehall Artiste and his own manger with only the help of his good friend Shane as his producer.

One day Santos went to the US Embassy to get through with some paperworks for a business visa for America since one of his songs had gotten a few views.

Which is when he saw Tammy again and instantly they clicked.

Not long after they both found interest in each other and decided to start a relationship, after a while of being around Santos and watching him do his work Tammy soon fell in love with music as well.