004. 𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓡𝓲.

1 Month later (October)

𝓡𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓶 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼 17📍Spanish Town/Savanni's House 7:45pm

𝓡𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓶 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼 17
📍Spanish Town/Savanni's House
7:45pm

"Mi will scream inuh." I threw my book across the room as Sav stares at me in disbelief.

"Rhythm Ellis, are you crashing out?" She places her hand on the chest with a scared expression played out on her face.

Kmft dis girl.

"Fuck u." I rolled my eyes.

"Yuh nuh wan fuck me, yuh front will bun yuh." She said seriously causing me to laugh.

"Ewww sav." I continue to laugh and she later joined.

I've been here since Friday evening and now it's Tuesday.

She's my SBA partner in Social Studies so we used that as an opportunity for me to stay over.

"Yuh nuh hungry??" She asks while laying down her laptop on the bed before getting up and fixing her shorts on her waist.

"Yuh can ask dat??" I frowned.

"Alr put on smth betta and fwd." she told me.

"Suh wah wrong wid wah mi ave on ??" I asked her honestly while looking down on the jeans shorts I had on with my pink spaghetti strap top.

Staring at the blank expression she had on her face I hissed my teeth before getting up and heading outside.

Upon walking towards the front room I came across the 3 of her siblings that are always here.

JJ, Anaya and Brian.

Not minding them I walk out to the veranda where we left uncle Wayne.

As soon as I stopped through the door the scent of marijuana hit me along with the smoke that now polluted the air.

"A Weh u a guh??" Uncle Wayne asked with his attention focused on the pitch black yard ahead of him.

"Aguh check mi boyfriend a wah." I liad as I put both my hands on my hip.

Watching uncle Wayne turn to look at me I put on the best poker face I could.

"Alr liad gyal." He chuckled to himself before turning back to look ahead of him.

Kmft.